Formula 1 2007 Line-Ups

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.

Will Super Aguri make it to 07?

No, 06 will be hard enough!
14%
Yeh, Honda will help out!
50%
DONT CARE!!!
36%

Total votes: 14

DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Formula 1 2007 Line-Ups

Post by DoubleFault »

I know we are not even in 06 yet, but here is my 07 driver line ups. I have thought carefully about this!

(Also in order of how they will do in 06!)

McLaren - Alonso/Montoya
Honda - Button/Barrichello
Renault - Kovalainen/Webber
Ferrari - Raikkonen/ ????
Toyota - Trulli/Coulthard/ ????
BMW - Heidfeld/Coulthard/ ????
Williams - Wurz/Rosberg/Coulthard
RBR - Klien/Speed/Liuzzi
STR - Speed/Liuzzi/Jani
MF1 - ????
Super Aguri ????

Roseberg depends on how well he does in 06. RBR and STR depend on who the best drivers are. I have put DeeCee about a bit because i believe that he and Webber are the key to 07.

What do you guys think?
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

I was about to post a link saying "There's already one of these :huh: ", but I've just realised this is 2007 :shock: Yeah, it's kind of early :tongue: But I hope we'll be able to refer back to this thread in a year and a bit's time, providing we're still here. :smiley:

If you don't mind, could you keep the driver line-up as it is now, in the first post and not make changes to it as info is given? It'd be interesting to see how it all pans out by 2007 :smiley:

Anyway, I don't have a clue what'll happen next year. I'll have a better idea when we see what happens in the first few races this year - who'll be the dominating team? Who'll be the best driver? And so on.

As for Super Aguri, I don't see them being in F1 in 2007, even if they compete in all races this year :smiley:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

Yeh, i will keep them as they are dated 8/1/06

I did the same for the 2006 season line up and wrote them down at 27th July, and got 14 right, which impressed me. I got 1 midland wrong and minardi was screwed up because of the Scuderia Torro Rosso.

Who do you guys think are the "key" to the driver market?
villeneuve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by villeneuve »

chelski_chris wrote:Who do you guys think are the "key" to the driver market?
Kimi. If he doesn't move to Ferrari, it might change a lot. WWill Schummy stay? Where will Montoya go?

Also, if Renault leaves F1 as it's rumoured, it will be one team less for the current drivers to stay. Will Fisico retire? What will Briatore do?
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

I just thought i would bump this one because otherwise i will forget about it, and hopefully you guys will remember it! Its a bit wrong now though!