F1 Clash - Test Run

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
Starling
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna
Favourite Circuit: Monza, Montecarlo
Car(s) Currently Owned: Nissan Micra (vintage in 3 yrs)

F1 Clash - Test Run

Post by Starling »

Greetings, I'm NikiBinotto, director of Team Optimus Prime (you should see the colours I chose for my car). My drivers that I have totally not chosen but oh well they are cool, Zhou Guanyu (help me, which one is the surname?) and Kevin Magnussen, just scored I don't know what in Imola. (still working on it).

Seriously, the game F1 Clash was suggested to me while I was playing some game for girls, and it looked cool so I downloaded it. It seems it delivers. If anyone of you is playing it, let me know. I hate that I apparently can't change the language, because the Italian translations are awful.

Let me know! Yours truly, NikiBinotto :rofl:
Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus.
Starling
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna
Favourite Circuit: Monza, Montecarlo
Car(s) Currently Owned: Nissan Micra (vintage in 3 yrs)

Post by Starling »

Update: I recommend this game if you can play it in English. It follows the actual 2022 races, has the actual drivers and teams (I was exceedingly happy to get Mick Schumacher, who has much better stats than my guys) and winning is mostly based on tyre choice and adjusting car speed during a race (3 laps). I could not find a way to change my stupid username, and was disappointed that I can't actually name my team "Optimus Prime". Then again, I stopped playing because it was too technical for my tiny brain, so maybe I missed how to set it up. Anyway, I think it can be lots of fun for people who actually understand F1 :rofl:
Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus.