High Gear is back

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
SBan83

High Gear is back

Post by SBan83 »

High Gear was one of the sim community's first cyber hangouts, dating back to the late 90's. A site in the same vein as Racesimcentral, it catered to sim racers from all walks of simdom. Whether you were a GPL racer, a NASCAR rebel, an rFactor multitasker or a netKar afficionado, there was something for everyone to come under one roof and discuss, share ideas or just hang out. Now Neil Ascough, one of the original members himself has resurrected High Gear at http://www.highgearforums.com and we aim to bring it back to what it once was. With the dying of Racesimcentral recently, we hope many of those members will make High Gear their new home. We plan to have exclusives, articles, how-to's, setups, videos and lots more as we keep developing the site, so come on in and sign up!

Thanks
nea
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Car(s) Currently Owned: SKODA!

Post by nea »

Cheers for the plug Sandeep!

Come on over guys, what we're aiming to do is go back to the old way of sim racing and have a community under one roof. It may be small at the moment, but we need you guys to help change that!

There's lots of stuff planned for both the near future and for the long term and the only people who can make the plans work are YOU!
Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

your gonna get a rep as a spammer Sandeep ;)
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
Rainyday
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1, WRC, NASCAR, BTCC, KKWCS
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia 037
Favourite Driver: Mika Häkkinen
Favourite Circuit: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Post by Rainyday »

nea wrote:Cheers for the plug Sandeep!

Come on over guys, what we're aiming to do is go back to the old way of sim racing and have a community under one roof. It may be small at the moment, but we need you guys to help change that!

There's lots of stuff planned for both the near future and for the long term and the only people who can make the plans work are YOU!
Yep, I reg'd already and posted something on the empty-looking RBR section. I'd browse and read it more as well as contribute but it seems quite... slow at the moment. And I don't mean the posting, but the server side, the site is rather slow. I don't know if it's just a momentary problem or not, but if and when the forum grows and more members log on and post and browse, it might become a big problem. Just saying.
Square numbers are just like women, if they're under 13 just do them in your head.
caneparo wrote:considering what you wrote I must say you smoked antifreeze
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

I see that er...this never worked out :sorrow:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records