Ideas, ideas, ideas...

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
Alonsomania
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Alonsomania »

Bottom post of the previous page:

I like this quality because it doesnt has all the whining, and almost all posts are with great quality.

If I want to go for quantity, I go to other forums, but this place should stick to quality :thumbsup:
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Alonsomania wrote:I like this quality because it doesnt has all the whining, and almost all posts are with great quality.

If I want to go for quantity, I go to other forums, but this place should stick to quality :thumbsup:
I also think its good that we have a somewhat informal but still serious core to the forum. Its a pretty good balance I reckon. All serious and no fun makes Jack (FL) a dull boy (forum). If I wanted that sort of stuffy and characterless forum I would go to one of the number of 'Anorak' heavy forums around.

We are actually a rare breed in having a mix as we do. Most as I said are either Anorak hangouts or flame warzones with no respect. I dont recall ever having seen personal abuse flying between two or whatever members...... well apart from someone with a nic starting with M, a double K in it, endng in E with another vowel in it. Shit happens. Deserved.

Structure wise we have it pretty good with the more formal race related areas, and the bonus of a well supported fun area, viz. the Lounge, where basically we have a wide choice of near enough anything goes discussions.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
BleedingGums

Post by BleedingGums »

Agreed 'Ballies... :thumbsup:

I don't think we need to tinker here. This is one of the better forums for a reason. :wink:
The blues isn't about making yourself feel better, it's about making other people feel worse.