Why Button Can't Win

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Car(s) Currently Owned: 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra + Colorado

Why Button Can't Win

Post by strad »

The part highlighted shows why Button is not winner.....Ya gotta wanna taste the champagne!
[quote]Jenson Button didn't have the home race he wished for. The Honda driver had to start his race from 19th position, and while he worked his way up the field his Honda engine broke down.

Button had to walk back to the pitlane, but was cheered by his many fans as he walked back. "Walking back to the pits it was quite emotional," Button told PA. "Hearing the crowd screaming and waving flags was an amazing feeling, and you don't forget that. I have to say a big thanks to the fans because it has been a tough weekend."

"It's definitely not been one of the worst. I'm with a team that I believe in, and I'm at the top of my game, but those fans definitely lifted me walking back in."

"At one point I threw my gloves into the crowd.
In return I was offered a bottle of champagne. That was nice - but I'm not a big fan of champagne."
If a man can't look at danger and still go on, man has stopped living. If the worst ever happens – then it means simply that I've been asked to pay the bill for the happiness of my life – without a moment's regret. Graham Hill
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Well, I hope he likes rose water atleast so he can win at the current season-opener.. some day. :tongue: