Picks & Mix Game 2024 Round 2 Saudi Arabia [+ RESULTS]

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.
Star
Special Member
Special Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa

Post by Star »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Vassago wrote: 1 month ago I would have picked for Bahrain already but only paid attention to the GTP thread on time :tongue:
I did tag you to try and get your attention but no worries. At least you're in now and that is what counts :thumbsup: :cool:
Picci wrote: 1 month ago
Star wrote: 1 month ago @Picci I'm glad you like the bonus question :happy: I'm hoping to think up some really good and different ones throughout the season as it goes on. Some will be easier than others to give us all a good chance of scoring more points.

In sad news, @SBan83 has left the game. He let me know that he won't be playing anymore :tearful: It is a shame but I thank him for initially playing and it was good of him to let me know personally. :smiley:

It seems @Vassago has joined us, so we're not a player down. Thanks very much for joining us, I am hoping it will be fun. :thumbsup: :cool:
You’re welcome!! :D

My heart stopped when I got a forum notification and for a moment I thought I effed up the DNFs again 😂
Oops, sorry for worrying you :whistling: :sorrow:
Just so you know, I am a woman

2022 Guess The Pole Champion!
Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

Just noticed I forgot to say what points you will score for the bonus question this time around :blush:

Well it's 10 points if you get it spot on, 5 points if you get within 2.

Sorry about that. :whistling:

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

Here we are then, the results for the second round of Picks & Mix 2024.

There was a lot of movement up and down the overall table, that is to be expected this early in the season though. So this is how it all shook out, it wasn't a high scoring round that's for sure.

13th on the grid: Magnussen along with 12th Albon and 14th Ricciardo. Picci selected Magnussen for 10 points and Everso chose Albon, while Matt and Monte Cristo chose Ricciardo for 5 points each.

Last starter: Zhou, none of us chose the right person here.

Fastest Lap: Leclerc, we all chose Verstappen, so we were all wrong

Driver finishing 11th: Albon in a Haas sandwich with 10th Hulkenberg and 12th Magnussen. Picci and I chose Albon for 10 points while our two new players both scored Ruslan with Hulkenberg and Vassago with Magnussen for 5 points each

DNFs: 2 Matt, P. Cornelius Scipio, Picci and I all got this one correct for 10 points

Bonus: Places between Alonso and Stroll on grid: 6, no one selected 6 but by getting within 2 of that, Monte Cristo, Vassago, Picci, Ruslan and I all scored 5 points.

The scores for this race are as follows:

1st Picci 35
2nd Star 25
3rd Matt 15
4th Monte Cristo 10
= P. Cornelius Scipio 10
= Vassago 10
= Ruslan 10
8th Everso Biggyballies 5

Overall it now looks like this (having removed S Ban83) since he's stated that he's no longer playing:

1st Picci 65 (up 1 place)
2nd Matt 55 (down 1 place)
3rd Star 50 (up 2 places)
4th Monte Cristo 40 (down 2 places)
5th Everso Biggyballies 30 (stays the same)
6th P. Cornelius Scipio (up 1 place)
7th Vassago 10
= Ruslan 10

Congratulations to @Picci for his win this round, very well done. :bow: :cool:

I hope you are all satisfied with your scores, please feel free to check them in case I made any mistakes.

Thanks for playing and good luck in round 3 Australia, which I will be posting next weekend. The race will be back to its traditional Sunday slot, so please look out for that :cool: