Mel Kenyon Documentary needs your help!

New to the forum? Say hello!
Returning members, feel free to reintroduce yourselves.
MDean13
Favourite Motorsport: Midget
Favourite Driver: Vogler
Favourite Circuit: Hut 100

Mel Kenyon Documentary needs your help!

Post by MDean13 »

Hello all,
My name is Dean Hawn and I am a producer/editor at Floracing. I'm currently working on a doc about Mel Kenyon/Rich Vogler and specifically, midget car racing. I saw a pic on this site of the accident at Speedrome, Indiana when Don Volger (Rich Vogler's dad) lost his life during a race(they suspect he had a heartattack which was actually the cause of his death). I am hoping to license this pic if anyone can help me find who has the rights to it. I'm also interested in any other Mel Kenyon or Rich Vogler materials you might be aware of. Thanks!
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

MDean13 wrote: 1 year ago Hello all,
My name is Dean Hawn and I am a producer/editor at Floracing. I'm currently working on a doc about Mel Kenyon/Rich Vogler and specifically, midget car racing. I saw a pic on this site of the accident at Speedrome, Indiana when Don Volger (Rich Vogler's dad) lost his life during a race(they suspect he had a heartattack which was actually the cause of his death). I am hoping to license this pic if anyone can help me find who has the rights to it. I'm also interested in any other Mel Kenyon or Rich Vogler materials you might be aware of. Thanks!
Photo is apparently from NO TIME FOR YESTERDAY – Rich Vogler: His Life 1950-1990, by John Sawyer.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records