academygaz
Favourite Motorsport: BTCC
Favourite Racing Car: BMW E36
Favourite Driver: Rob Huff
Favourite Circuit: Cadwell Park
Car(s) Currently Owned: C1, Clio 182, Fiesta ST

Post by academygaz »

Bottom post of the previous page:

That Scott Mc, hes a bit good isn't he? I wonder when he'll get an F1 test?
Spending money I don't have to beat people I don't like.
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

MonteCristo wrote: 2 years ago Struggled to get any coverage. Settled on something with Portuguese commentary with bars running down the screen to get around YouTube violations. It sucked to watch. I skipped ahead because I already saw the result, but it seemed like a pretty boring race?

In any case, well done Scotty!

Also, very much like Kirkwood's livery. #14 Foyt Copenhagan, anyone?
Not at all, plenty of good racing throughout. Not one for the ages, but a good one none the less.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
Vassago
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1, IndyCar
Favourite Driver: Senna, Clark, Montoya
Favourite Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by Vassago »

Well, I kinda missed where Calderon lost those three laps unless she had some pitstop issues. She was hoovering around 20th place for most part and then she finished three laps down. She had one moment in the escape road but probably only lost 10 seconds because of that.

I also had an impression NBC had a mandatory "let's see how the woman does" moment at least twice during the broadcast. It just so happened she was running around Johnson so that doubled the mandatory value.
07.04.1968 - Flower of Scotland when will we see your like again?
01.05.1994 - We'll never forget...
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

Vassago wrote: 2 years ago Well, I kinda missed where Calderon lost those three laps unless she had some pitstop issues. She was hoovering around 20th place for most part and then she finished three laps down. She had one moment in the escape road but probably only lost 10 seconds because of that.

I also had an impression NBC had a mandatory "let's see how the woman does" moment at least twice during the broadcast. It just so happened she was running around Johnson so that doubled the mandatory value.
I saw her duck into the pits with 15 or so to go and came out -3L so I'm guessing there was some sort of repair job going on.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.