zeltweg 1976, the stratos on fire

Post your requests for pictures, videos or documents here and we will find it for you!
Post Reply
Antonysnake589
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 11 months ago
Real Name: Antony Leta
Favourite Motorsport: DTM
Favourite Driver: Elio De Angelis
Favourite Circuit: Vallelunga

zeltweg 1976, the stratos on fire

Post by Antonysnake589 » 11 months ago

I'm looking for some photos of the stratos at Zeltweg in 1976, on fire or not, here is a photo
Image
Last edited by Antonysnake589 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 39425
Joined: 17 years ago
Real Name: Paul
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Location: U.K.
Contact:

Post by PTRACER » 11 months ago

Antonysnake589 wrote:
11 months ago
I'm looking for some photos of the stratos at Zeltweg in 1976, on fire or not, here is a photo
Image
How's this?

viewtopic.php?p=196299#p196299
King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records

Antonysnake589
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 11 months ago
Real Name: Antony Leta
Favourite Motorsport: DTM
Favourite Driver: Elio De Angelis
Favourite Circuit: Vallelunga

Post by Antonysnake589 » 11 months ago

I am not authorized to enter that forum, can you please send me the photo?

Antonysnake589
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 11 months ago
Real Name: Antony Leta
Favourite Motorsport: DTM
Favourite Driver: Elio De Angelis
Favourite Circuit: Vallelunga

Post by Antonysnake589 » 11 months ago

PTRACER wrote:
11 months ago
Antonysnake589 wrote:
11 months ago
I'm looking for some photos of the stratos at Zeltweg in 1976, on fire or not, here is a photo
Image
How's this?

viewtopic.php?p=196299#p196299
I am not authorized to enter that forum, can you please send me the photo?

User avatar
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 32201
Joined: 15 years ago
Real Name: Chris
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0l twin turbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies » 11 months ago

@Antonysnake589 think you need to have 3 posts in the open forum to be able to access that area. Now you are showing 4 posts so maybe try again. :wink:

*Sebastian, Lance is faster than you... do you understand?*


*I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always

Antonysnake589
New Member
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 11 months ago
Real Name: Antony Leta
Favourite Motorsport: DTM
Favourite Driver: Elio De Angelis
Favourite Circuit: Vallelunga

Post by Antonysnake589 » 11 months ago

Everso Biggyballies wrote:
11 months ago
@Antonysnake589 think you need to have 3 posts in the open forum to be able to access that area. Now you are showing 4 posts so maybe try again. :wink:
ok now i did it, thank you so much!

Post Reply