NEW!!! THE FIRST VIDEOCLIP OF FORGED IN BLOOD (my band)

Music old and new, musical instruments and musical theory. No copyrighted MP3s may be posted in this forum!
caneparo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Racing Car: Ferrari
Favourite Circuit: Monza
Car(s) Currently Owned: Fiat 500X

NEW!!! THE FIRST VIDEOCLIP OF FORGED IN BLOOD (my band)

Post by caneparo »

As many of you know I've been playing guitar for 2 decades with a lots of ups and downs to focus on my university studies and job. In 2010 I posted in youtube some recordings I had made on backing tracks (Satch boogie by Joe Satriani, Ytse Jam by Dream Theater and Hangar 18 by Megadeth) and I got a gig in a heavvy metal band from Milan. In 6 years we wrote a lot of songs and made a huge evolution in our sound which culminated in a 4 track demo.

Last sunday we shot our first videoclip for the first song of that demo, which is called Forever, and features my own lyrics.
We shot the video in our reharsing room and it looks like we play in the boiler room of a nuclear powerplant :haha:

Here it's a 30 seconds teaser...the video will arrive soon!! Enjoy
I am from Italy, a country known for its history, cars, food, wine, and horny men
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forged-In ... 565?ref=ts
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Car(s) Currently Owned: 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra + Colorado

Post by strad »

need a longer clip Tony :thumbsup:
If a man can't look at danger and still go on, man has stopped living. If the worst ever happens – then it means simply that I've been asked to pay the bill for the happiness of my life – without a moment's regret. Graham Hill
caneparo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Racing Car: Ferrari
Favourite Circuit: Monza
Car(s) Currently Owned: Fiat 500X

Post by caneparo »

Here we are. First official video featuring the song forever
I am from Italy, a country known for its history, cars, food, wine, and horny men
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forged-In ... 565?ref=ts