Another question relating to Private Messages...

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Another question relating to Private Messages...

Post by PTRACER »

Sorry to start another topic, but I just want to ask about this, being the perfectionist that I am... :tongue:

When you receive Private Messages, you should also receive an email. I modified the forum so the private message is actually contained within the email. Before I installed the mod, you would just get an email saying, "You have a new private message, please click here to log in."

The reason I did it was because when I was in college, I browsed this forum during my lunch breaks and eventually, it got blocked. So if I received a PM, I could just sign into my inbox and read my message (although I couldn't reply to it).

Do you find this a useful feature, or would you prefer to just get an email saying, "You have a new private message, please click here to log in."?
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records