2018 Aussie Supercars & Supports Discussion | Grand Final (24-25 Nov) @ Newcastle

WTCC, BTCC, DTM and Aussie V8s
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Interesting to see the actual order for Scott to allow Reynolds to pass came from Roger Penske himself.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Scotty Mac's victory celebrations included filling the trophy with beer, champagne and other beverages, having a few and ending up at a fast food outlet asking them to fill the VASC trophy with chicken nuggetts!

Scott McLaughlin has lifted the lid on his wild title winning celebrations that included filling the Supercars Championship trophy with 40 Chicken McNuggets.

The Shell V-Power Racing driver soaked up his maiden Supercars crown by celebrating with his family, friends and team members in Newcastle last night.

After being handed the championship trophy following a second place in the final race at the Newcastle 500, the 25-year-old revealed a bizarre new fact about the silverware discovered during celebrations.

“It was amazing,” said McLaughlin when asked about celebrating the title win.

“The relief for everyone was just fantastic and I certainly had a couple of sherbets here and there and the trophy was filled up with beer, spirits and Chicken McNuggets.

“You can actually fit 40 McNuggets in the trophy which is quite interesting, that is a fun fact for everyone.

“I had an amazing night there was some really cool speeches. It was an emotional night and very cool.”

Speaking on the morning after the championship triumph, McLaughlin admitted the championship win is beginning to sink in and described the relief he now feels having won the prize.

“I’m very relieved it was something I have worked for my whole life,” he added.

“As a team we have worked hard for this it is a massive weight off the shoulders.”

McLaughlin will now head to Sydney for Supercars annual Gala Awards tonight.
https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/11/26/mc ... ebrations/

:haha: :haha:

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always