[NBS] 2007 Season

All NASCAR Cup and general stock car discussion, including the Xfinity, ARCA and any feeder series.
HC

[NBS] 2007 Season

Post by HC »

A thread for the 2007 NASCAR Busch season. I´m sure I´m not the only one who watches these races. You can even watch them live on NASCAR.com.

Today we´re at Kentucky. After a few early cautions it now looks like, oh never mind, there´s another yellow. We´re at lap 16 now.
BleedingGums

Post by BleedingGums »

He, he... :tongue:

They should rename that series, "Oh never mind, there's another yellow"...

:haha:
The blues isn't about making yourself feel better, it's about making other people feel worse.
HC

Post by HC »

Tonight Daytona, hopefully they brought a good tyre this year. Last two times the racing sucked big time.
Lunatic Armchair
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Location: St Alfonzo's Pancake breakfast,where I stole the marjerene

Post by Lunatic Armchair »

www.nascar.com has live streaming of the Montreal race. :thumbsup:
Matt wrote:The 1981 Monaco and Spanish Grands Prix had a surprising winner, merely due to the fact that they're the only races in history to have been won by a World War 2 tank disguised as a Formula One car.
HC

Post by HC »

Ha, just wait for this restart. Robby passed Marcos, then Ambrose spun him out while the yellow was out. So either the #59 or the #55 is leading. Whoever restarts first, this GWC will be action packed.

Okay, Ambrose will start first, IMO he was not leading when the yellow was displayed.
HC

Post by HC »

That was just completely INSANE, insane I tell ya. What a mess! It was fun to watch but NASCAR should have not acted this way. They made a couple of mistakes, but it was hilarious to watch.

Congrats to Mr. Kevin Harvick!!!
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Well, I guess it was fate.. Harvick gets into that #21 car, he WILL win. But Robby Gordon will be suspended for today's Cup race at Pocono, and rightfully so.. his crew-chief says P.J. Jones will be driving instead. http://www.scenedaily.com/stories/2007/ ... ly190.html
Super Aguri
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Super Aguri »

I was really enjoying that race but one "Robby Gordon" kinda ruined it for me and put a dampner on the events.
jpalesi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by jpalesi »

What a great win when you push off track two drivers who are better :roll: Well done Kevin :thumbsup:
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Car(s) Currently Owned: 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra + Colorado

Post by strad »

Sure sure,,,the rest of the country is in a heat wave, but New York...New York thinks it's fall....For any Marcus Ambrose fans that are still upset with the Robbie Gordon contoversy....He's not...If ya missed the interview, He was laughing and joking with no hard feelings and tickled to be racing for Robbie this weekend.
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

strad wrote:Sure sure,,,the rest of the country is in a heat wave, but New York...New York thinks it's fall....For any Marcus Ambrose fans that are still upset with the Robbie Gordon contoversy....He's not...If ya missed the interview, He was laughing and joking with no hard feelings and tickled to be racing for Robbie this weekend.
Problem is he won't be racing :sorrow:
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
DaleJuniorFan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1, Indycar

Post by DaleJuniorFan »

This is probably the finest example of how bad a race broadcast can be. This is the disasterpiece that is the 2007 Food City 250. I'm not sure if you international members had to deal with this when you first watched it, but we did. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZGBokZaEVg