Talladega Repave

All NASCAR Cup and general stock car discussion, including the Xfinity, ARCA and any feeder series.
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Car(s) Currently Owned: 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra + Colorado

Talladega Repave

Post by strad »

Man...have ya checked out the repave job at Talladega? Really really smooth, and that is quite a feat. I predict drivers will be a lot braver. With the old surface they really bobbed and dipped around over the bumps. It really moved them around and I think now they will feel more confident and therefore push things a little harder,,,which means I also predict a BIG big one. :wink:
If a man can't look at danger and still go on, man has stopped living. If the worst ever happens – then it means simply that I've been asked to pay the bill for the happiness of my life – without a moment's regret. Graham Hill
Frankie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Frankie »

The drivers seem happy with it, maybe now they'll be more agressive. (although they shouldn't)
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

Is this where JPM is racing at the moment? Also, can you visibly see a difference? If so, can you post pictures?
Frankie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Frankie »

His race will happen in about 30 mins, t.v. coverage for me is later though.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Thanks for recording this strad, we're not getting this race live in the UK at all.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records