Noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage

All NASCAR Cup and general stock car discussion, including the Xfinity, ARCA and any feeder series.
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Favourite Motorsport: auto racing (just about all)
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus49B
Favourite Driver: Hafta' ask??? Aie yi-yi...
Favourite Circuit: Bridgehampton, NY; 'golf course now

Post by jimclark »

Bottom post of the previous page:

DoubleFart wrote: 3 years ago @jimclark - we do you mean you don't have guilt? The vocal minority said you must have white guilt, we apparently all have white guilt.
You're right. I'm so sorry. I seem to have forgotten that racism is in my genetic make-up.

As I observe all the rioting, looting, destroying/burning buildings, throwing things at police, and knocking down monuments, I assume this is a "genetic" trait also......? :dunno:

Observation.....? Ha! Silly me! That's none of the above. That's "protesting". What am I thinking. I'm just being racist again......damn those genetics. :oops:

Oh lord, forgive me please. :roll:

:)
Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end.....

jimclark
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

Oh goody!!! NASCAR gets some more publicity with the news of his father being proud of his son taking up the anti-racism cause. And of course, we must be made aware that his father is white, standing side by side.

It just gets better and better......now I just find it all comedic, it's all so obvious.

jimclark
erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

Or you make it big or you make is small. And some keep on posting about it, to keep it big.
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

Absolutely. Aren't discussions on boards fun? :)

jimclark
erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

That is why we are here. To show our immeasurable wisdom about it.
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
DaleJuniorFan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1, Indycar

Post by DaleJuniorFan »

Related post:
This is Mike Fulp. He is the owner of 311 Speedway in Pine Hall, NC. He is also a real class act, as recent Facebook posts show.

He's also a budding politician, having just ran for Stokes County commissioner. (He lost, thankfully)
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

DaleJuniorFan wrote: 3 years ago Related post:
This is Mike Fulp. He is the owner of 311 Speedway in Pine Hall, NC. He is also a real class act, as recent Facebook posts show.

He's also a budding politician, having just ran for Stokes County commissioner. (He lost, thankfully)
Really NOT amusing....... :|

Sic 'em all you white guiltees......!

Also.....
DaleJuniorFan wrote: 3 years ago He's also a budding politician, having just ran for Stokes County commissioner. (He lost, thankfully)
....Where do "you all stay at"?....us literate white folk use English....."having just run for..." or "he just ran for....", not "having just ran for...."....... :roll:

jimclark
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

What a bell-end. Imagine being offended that you can’t fly a flag of a country that doesn’t exist, to protest against the country that defeated it.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
MonteCristo
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America

Post by MonteCristo »

John wrote: 3 years ago What a bell-end. Imagine being offended that you can’t fly a flag of a country that doesn’t exist, to protest against the country that defeated it.
While defending the anthem of said ruling country... :huh:
Oscar Piastri in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion
Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

You do know the flag at the center of all this isn't the confederate flag right? The official confederate flag is a white flag with a red square in the corner with 13 blue stars in, in a circle, or it was when I went to school. The flag everybody gets their nickers in a twist over is one of the infantry ones iirc.

I don't get this getting all bent out of shape over a flag or logo, I don't hate Germans or feel I need to see a therapist if I stumble across a swasticker or photo of Hitler even though they did their best to make sure I didn't exist back in the day, so could someone explain is there something wrong with me for not having a nervous breakdown over this or what?
Last edited by Ian-S 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

MonteCristo wrote: 3 years ago
John wrote: 3 years ago What a bell-end. Imagine being offended that you can’t fly a flag of a country that doesn’t exist, to protest against the country that defeated it.
While defending the anthem of said ruling country... :huh:
I will henceforth fly the Union flag of 1905 to protest against the damn Norwegians slipping away from our grasp.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

Ian-S wrote: 3 years ago You do know the flag at the center of all this isn't the confederate flag right? The official confederate flag is a white flag with a red square in the corner with 13 blue stars in, in a circle, or it was when I went to school. The flag everybody gets their nickers in a twist over is one of the infantry ones iirc.

I don't get this getting all bent out of shape over a flag or logo, I don't hate Germans or feel I need to see a therapist if I stumble across a swasticker even though they did their best to make sure I didn't exist back in the day.
And before that was the Bonnie blue flag. It's the Battle flag of the army of Northern Virginia that's banned now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_ ... of_America Confederate flag history is a mess.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

Alas, there's this thing I've heard about, an "amendment", to this other thing I've heard about, "said" country's "Constitution", that supposedly guarantees the citizens of "said" country the "right" to express themselves. Along with dismantling historic "symbols", said country's politicians are dismantling the Constitution by allowing the same.

Seattle's getting a taste, no? 'Glad I don't own a house in that "zone".

I don't agree with the thoughts of some; even less, of course, the actions of even fewer, who should face consequences for their actions.

I never thought, however, that so many would cave to "thought control" and erosion of the document that guarantees their rights (freedom).

So much for "Let Freedom ring". :(

God......please......bless the USA.

jimclark
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

Ian-S wrote: 3 years ago I don't hate Germans or feel I need to see a therapist if I stumble across a swasticker or photo of Hitler even though they did their best to make sure I didn't exist back in the day, so could someone explain is there something wrong with me for not having a nervous breakdown over this or what?
You best not hate Germans! 'Dems fightin' words....(father's side German, mother's English; both born this side o'the pond).

But no, I can't explain your ailment, but when you find someone that can, please refer them to me for some therapy also.... :)

I used to think I was just confident in my beliefs and ways of carrying myself; that "racism" was just ignorance; and not being offended by opposing opinions was a good thing. But, I am becoming more and more convinced that I must have been mistaken. So many tell that's the cause of so much stress.... :-?

NOT! ;)

jimclark
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

Ian-S wrote: 3 years ago I don't get this getting all bent out of shape over a flag or logo, I don't hate Germans or feel I need to see a therapist if I stumble across a swasticker or photo of Hitler even though they did their best to make sure I didn't exist back in the day, so could someone explain is there something wrong with me for not having a nervous breakdown over this or what?
Indeed you're right. But I don't know if we as Europeans are in a position to sit down and analyze what life is for the average Joe deep in the land of cotton, rattlesnakes and traitors. I've seen some quotes on this whole situation from people living in the South, black and white and they come in with a completely different perspective on the flag and the meaning of a noose than we do.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
jimclark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jimclark »

John, I mean this sincerely as my father was as racist as one gets and fed a bunch of those (and other) negative ideas..... Every individual makes of external influences what they will.
If it isn't Ian's "swastika" or some black's "noose" or "rebel flag"or my being called a "honky" by a few black's and a "n***** lover" by a few whites, there comes a time when one decides for themselves whether or not they're going to remain victims of those external "nothings".
The power is not on the outside; it's in that gray matter between one's ears.

jimclark