[NASCAR] 2012 Season | Championship Weekend

All NASCAR Cup and general stock car discussion, including the Xfinity, ARCA and any feeder series.

Who will be 2012 Sprint Cup Series Champion?

Brad Keselowski
80%
Jimmie Johnson
20%

Total votes: 5

erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

Bottom post of the previous page:

theracer120 wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:This is so NASCAR.

Monica is the only positive contribution in this video..
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

This was posted at TBK Lite. It proves that, unfortunately, the internet has always been an ugly place, even in the days before Youtube and major forums.
Cartman wrote:
EARNHARDTS&GOLDBERGS RULE THE WORLD GORDEN CANT HANG HE DRINKS TANG
Ford taurus: (toy-r-us) almost exact replica of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo only because the thunder chicken wasn't selling...You've open the gates to the foreigners....now that you stuck a four door sedan in NASCAR Winston Cup Racing
Jeff Gordon sure was whining after the Bud Shootout. WAH!!!!! Crying like a baby at the Awards Ceremony. WAH!!! Seems like a fussy little baby. SOMEBODY!!!!! PLEASE. Change that boy's diaper. WAH!!!! At least he didn't wreck anyone. Is it true that under that Dupont helmet, during a race, Gordon sucks on a pacifier? Dale Earnhardt will get his 8th championship before Jeff gets his 3rd.
Jeff's Mom
Looks like lil goldennuts gordon couldnt play with the big boys and not cry about it.. Tables were turned and this time he went out (at Richmond)....boo hoo. Now that Rusty is back in the game Gordon should get ready for some real competition (and yes that will mean picking the concrete from his teeth from time to time...remember the good ol days...that's where Rusty was taught by the man...DALE..AMEN)
ALL YOU F#$KIN' FORD FANS SUCK AND IF YOU CAN SHOW ME A DAMN STOCK TAURUS WITH 2 DOORS I WILL KISS YOUR ASS.#3 RULES
AUSTIN 3:16
JEFF "CHACHIE'' GORDON SUCKS!! NASCAR NEEDS TO QUIT GIVING HIM AN EDGE JUST BECAUSE HE IS THEIR POSTER BOY. HE IS A WHINEY LITTLE SKIRT WEARING PANSEY WHO CAN'T CARRY EARNHARDTS JOCK!! # 3 IS THE MAN!!!!!!! #3 THE BEST THEIR WAS THE BEST THEIR IS THE BEST THEIR WILL EVER BE!!!! DIK DAGGER ....A TRUE #3 FAN.....FOR LIFE!!!!
TO ALL YOU BOWTIE CRYBABIES, YOU THOUGHT THE TAURUS WOULD BE THE FAMILY CAR THAT COULDN'T RUN WITH THE REST OF THE PACK. WELL AS USUAL, YOU ARE ALL WRONG, TAURUS RULES, BOWTIES DROOL AND PONTIACS DON'T EVEN HAVE A PRAYER. FORDS DOMINATE IN 97 AND THEY ARE KICKING A$$ IN 98. 13 OF THE TOP 14 CARS IN VEGAS WERE FORDS AND ROUSHE'S TEAM, ALL 5 IN THE TOP TEN. GUESS YOU HENDRIX'S BOYS BUILD RUBBER-BAND ENGINES. ALSO, CHECK OUT RUSTY AND BILL ELLIOT, KICKING SOME A$$ IN 98. AS FOR EARNHART, HOW MUCH DID YOU HAVE TO PAY OFF NASCAR OFFICIALS TO WIN THE DAYTONA 500. NO WAY IN HELL YOU DESERVE THAT RACE, AND EVEN THE CHEVY DRIVERS KNOW THAT. AND THE WONDER CHICKEN, BOY WONDER. TAKE YOUR SCRAWNEY ASS BACK TO THE PITS, YOU AIN'T GOT IT IN 98. GO ROUSHE RACING GO BILL ELLIOT AND SAY GOODBYE TO THE CONSTIPATOR(3) AND THE FLEE BITTEN CHICKEN BOY(24).
BIG JOHN
I agree with the guy who said that all of you #24 FANS should get a spine and pick someone that you will stay with because if he don't start winning soon he will be out like last weeks paper and you will pull for someone else. BESIDES LADIES YOUR NOT HIS TYPE, BUT THE MEN WHO LIKE HIM ARE. - always#3fan4life
i dont have any problems any driver that wins. but if we dont get bill france out of the car building business, we will soon just have another iroc sieres. i say give the mfgs the specs. and let them build to race or not, thier choice. as it is now bill france is trying to control who wins. even though jeff gordon spoils his plans at times
Dale Earnhardt is a big candy ass mama's boy who should get his washed up ass out of jeff gordon's way!-Rainbow Warrior
DALE EARNHARDT IS OLD AND SLOW AND SHOULD GIVE UP LIKE RICHARD PETTY DID.
HE GOT INTO ONE BAD WRECK AND NOW HE'S A SCARED LITTLE GIRL WITH HIS
PANTY'S IN A BUNCH. PARK THE CAR DALE OR LET YOUR KID DRIVE YOU LITTLE
BE-ACH - FJR
Earnhardt is NO LONGER the INTIMIDATOR!!!! He is NOW the CONSTIPATOR!!!! HE HASN'T PASSED S**T IN YEARS.
#24 Fan For Life
Earnhardt is WASHED UP!!! GO CHAD LITTLE!!!! BOYER
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL YOU SISSY RETARDS ARE WHINING ABOUT? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MARK MARTIN RULES AND DALE EARNHARDT SUCKS. AND MOST OF YOU NEED A DICTIONARY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SPELL-#6FAN
Do you all know what WALLACE stands for?
We All Look Like A$$holes Chasing Earnhardt!!!
GO #3!! K&K
Honestly it really doesn't matter what I think cause someone
will just make fun of it...like usual. Nothing Runs like
A Deer! Go Chad Little Go!!!!!!!!! - Mufasa
The final one is gold, though.
Mufasa, I thought you were dumb with your statement, but when I read you liked Chad Little, I knew you were stupid.
kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1..BTCC..MotoGP
Favourite Racing Car: Benetton B189
Favourite Circuit: Donington Park

Post by kals »

That's pretty much expected there, although I'm happy to admit that it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. The management team at TBK-lite has done a good job to control the rubbish that used to pollute the site constantly. Sadly it's the NASCAR threads that still seem to be affected though.

Although, after the Indycar race at Sonoma yesterday, one member who was unhappy at Tagliani threw a strop saying that not only had Tagliana almost killed Zanardi he's also now cost RHR the title. Idiot.
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

I skipped the Cup race, and since it was won by Hamlin, I'm glad I did. However, the modified and truck races were very good! I like the racing at Bristol again!

kals wrote:That's pretty much expected there, although I'm happy to admit that it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. The management team at TBK-lite has done a good job to control the rubbish that used to pollute the site constantly. Sadly it's the NASCAR threads that still seem to be affected though.

Although, after the Indycar race at Sonoma yesterday, one member who was unhappy at Tagliani threw a strop saying that not only had Tagliana almost killed Zanardi he's also now cost RHR the title. Idiot.

There's a reason why I avoid the F1 threads there, the NASCAR ones are nowhere near as idiot polluted, just trashy.
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by kals »

Fair point, well made :thumbsup:
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

It is now official: Kenseth is going to JGR next year to step into the #20 car.
Logano is moving to the #22 car of Penske.
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by kals »

I'm happy for Kenseth but don't care much for Logano. Over hyped and average. But now Danica's in NASCAR so the media can focus on a different sideshow.
DaleJuniorFan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1, Indycar

Post by DaleJuniorFan »

kals wrote:That's pretty much expected there, although I'm happy to admit that it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. The management team at TBK-lite has done a good job to control the rubbish that used to pollute the site constantly. Sadly it's the NASCAR threads that still seem to be affected though.
To clarify kals, those weren't actual TBK Lite quotes. They're from a chat wall at some ancient website dating back to 1998, which I stumbled upon through the Wayback Machine and posted it at TBK Lite for fun:

http://web.archive.org/web/200001192302 ... r/wall.htm

On another note, it's kinda depressing to see all that heated trash-talking between Ford and Chevy fans, considering the sameness of the cars nowadays.
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

A boring eventless race atm. at Chicagoland.
:amazed:
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

BRILLIANT victory! Brad Kesselowski wins Chicagoland.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Not that boring after all then? :tongue:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

Only the last 40 laps were quite exiting.

A lot of chase guys were struggling this race. Jeff Gordon crashed, Matt Kenseth lost a RF shock, Biffle was nowhere the whole race. Hamlin also had issues the last few laps.
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series schedule
Feb. 24: Daytona
March 3: Phoenix
March 10: Las Vegas
March 17: Bristol
March 24: California
April 7: Martinsville
April 13: Texas
April 21: Kansas
April 27: Richmond
May 5: Talladega
May 11: Darlington
May 18: All-Star
May 26: Charlotte
June 2: Dover
June 9: Pocono
June 16: Michigan
June 23: Sonoma
June 29: Kentucky
July 6: Daytona
July 14: New Hampshire
July 28: Indy
Aug. 4: Pocono
Aug. 11: Watkins Glen
Aug. 18: Michigan
Aug. 24: Bristol
Sept. 1: Atlanta
Sept. 7: Richmond
Sept. 15: Chicago
Sept. 22: New Hampshire
Sept. 29: Dover
Oct. 6: Kansas
Oct. 12: Charlotte
Oct. 20: Talladega
Oct. 27: Martinsville
Nov. 3: Texas
Nov. 10: Phoenix
Nov. 17: Homestead
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

I don't see much of a difference to this year, to tell you the truth, if there is any.
erwin greven
Staff
Staff

Post by erwin greven »

Oct. 6th and 20th. Kansas and Talladega are swapped.
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

And that's it. In other words not much of a change at all. However, the Trucks are going to a couple of new tracks, possibly South Boston, Myrtle Beach and Mid-Ohio. If they do, it would be awesome.