[CCWS] 2007 Season

Including the Indy 500 and all junior series leading up to IndyCar
HC

[CCWS] 2007 Season

Post by HC »

Can't believe nobody said anything about the Mont Tremblant race yet. What a fantastic race and Doornbos just took over the lead!
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

Uh, don't make me download this race too! :tongue:
Just had to get the Cleveland race after seeing Paul Tracy using 3 sets of front wings within the 10 first laps, then I hear him winning!

Was this one just as good?
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
HC

Post by HC »

Aw man, stupid amateur Figge for the third time around. Yellow waves again.

I've only watched the beginning of Cleveland, I thought it was too lame and turned it off. This will be great if Robert takes the win home.
HC

Post by HC »

ROBERT DOORNBOS TAKES THE WIN!!!

Something tells me he could end up winning the championship. Especially with the races in Europe coming up.
HC

Post by HC »

Ha, what a farce. Bourdais, as always, is complaining. He thinks Robert hold him up, you could clearly see him pulling away however. What I rather want to talk about is Sebastien's false start. Even a blind guy could see that he gassed it while the red lights were still on. I hope the media will cover this story coz it's unbelievable CCWS didn't give him a penalty.
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

Go Sebastien! I cant believe i missed ANOTHER CCWS race! I saw an advert earlier and thought "hmm, i wonder when thats on next"
ji1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by ji1 »

This race was AWESOME. :thumbsup:
OI!
ASH
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ASH »

HC wrote:Ha, what a farce. Bourdais, as always, is complaining. He thinks Robert hold him up, you could clearly see him pulling away however. What I rather want to talk about is Sebastien's false start. Even a blind guy could see that he gassed it while the red lights were still on. I hope the media will cover this story coz it's unbelievable CCWS didn't give him a penalty.

Bourdais was and will always be an arrogant wiener. Those craphead is ill and it's called Megalomania.

Howl, nevertheless foureye!
Work as hard as you can! Do it as well as you can! Don't shit where you eat!
HC

Post by HC »

Yeah, I hope the little bitch will move to F1 next year. What has he brought to CCWS?

All he ever did was complain and drive other people off the road. His lowest being IIRC 2005 when he drove PT like five times off the road.
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

Just watched the first 10 laps and last 1.33 minutes!

Missed all the good bits! Blatant jump start...i saw the officials were inviestigating...what happened?
Vassago
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1, IndyCar
Favourite Driver: Senna, Clark, Montoya
Favourite Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by Vassago »

Let's be honest, Champ Car's approach to NHL Racing is as bad as could be. They have covered their star team with an iron shield, one makes you wonder what would have to happen to hand them a penalty. The start was obviously jumped, yet they had non of it. That was just shocking...
07.04.1968 - Flower of Scotland when will we see your like again?
01.05.1994 - We'll never forget...
ReneLotus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ReneLotus »

I have to wait till tomorrow morning to see the highlights of the race on Eurosport, haven't got Eurosport 2 :sorrow: (why did they change it anyway?).

Good to see Doornbos win, he's the Netherlands' best driver atm. :thumbsup:
ASH
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ASH »

HC wrote:Yeah, I hope the little bitch will move to F1 next year. What has he brought to CCWS?

All he ever did was complain and drive other people off the road. His lowest being IIRC 2005 when he drove PT like five times off the road.
Yeah, his feud with PT is obvious. Even though PT isn't any more what he was or what he should be. Damn why didn't PT punch Bourdais arrogant face as he had the chance to do so?! Bourdais fits twice in PT's body :haha: , what a quick but nice fight would that be?! :twisted:

Go PT!
Work as hard as you can! Do it as well as you can! Don't shit where you eat!
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

ASH wrote:
HC wrote:Yeah, I hope the little bitch will move to F1 next year. What has he brought to CCWS?

Yeah, his feud with PT is obvious. Even though PT isn't any more what he was or what he should be. Damn why didn't PT punch Bourdais arrogant face as he had the chance to do so?! Bourdais fits twice in PT's body :haha: , what a quick but nice fight would that be?! :twisted:

Go PT!
:cool: Go me! :cool:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
HC

Post by HC »

We've just had a major pileup at the start of the Toronto race. Tracy picked up someone else his wing and then drove into the wall. Behind him they all piled in, I think it was Gommendy who flew over the back over another car. It's SO similar to the 1995 SC crash, when a driver also drove over the back of another car.