[CCWS] 2007 Season

Including the Indy 500 and all junior series leading up to IndyCar
HC

Post by HC »

Bottom post of the previous page:

We've just had a major pileup at the start of the Toronto race. Tracy picked up someone else his wing and then drove into the wall. Behind him they all piled in, I think it was Gommendy who flew over the back over another car. It's SO similar to the 1995 SC crash, when a driver also drove over the back of another car.
HC

Post by HC »

If Bourdais doesn't get a drive through now I will stop watching this crap. Wilson clearly had a run on him and Bourdais just drove into him, spinning Justin around.

If I see Sebastien in Spa Tuesday I will give him a good kick in the nuts.
HC

Post by HC »

The rain made this race even more exciting. First Tag ended up in the tyres and second place runner Servia drove into him. Then later on Speedy Dan crashed it on the S/F straight. Now the caution is out for rookie Rahal. Graham first ran into Bourdais, then the tyre wall and after a pitstop he managed to spin it around. Dalziel is leading but with still some 30 minutes to go anything can happen.
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

HC wrote:If Bourdais doesn't get a drive through now I will stop watching this crap. Wilson clearly had a run on him and Bourdais just drove into him, spinning Justin around.

If I see Sebastien in Spa Tuesday I will give him a good kick in the nuts.
Haha, good to see him punted out then... by Doornbos of all people! :haha:
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
HC

Post by HC »

Doornbos just slid into Bourdais, taking the latter out. Expect Sebastien to whine like a little baby and pretend this is the first time a race car driver ever made a mistake.

Power is currently on his way to another win.
HC

Post by HC »

Great job from Power.

I feel for Dalziel however, he came so close to having a good finish. I laughed when I saw but it was more a cry moment.
HC

Post by HC »

Bad luck once again for Doornbos at the start of the San Jose race.