Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Just caught the 30 minute replay. First 150 laps were just going through the motions but after that it got real exciting!

Veekay doing pass after pass at the restart was a highlight. I wonder what Defrancesco is doing in Indy though. I don't know where his previous experience lies but clearly not in oval racing.

Gutted for Scotty to lose it on the final lap but brilliant finish to the race for Newgarden
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
MonteCristo
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America

Post by MonteCristo »

PTRACER wrote: 2 years ago Just caught the 30 minute replay. First 150 laps were just going through the motions but after that it got real exciting!

Veekay doing pass after pass at the restart was a highlight. I wonder what Defrancesco is doing in Indy though. I don't know where his previous experience lies but clearly not in oval racing.

Gutted for Scotty to lose it on the final lap but brilliant finish to the race for Newgarden
Did a couple years of Road to Indy.

Problem is they only have one or two ovals races a season at most.
Oscar Piastri in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion