Hello Everyone!

New to the forum? Say hello!
Returning members, feel free to reintroduce yourselves.
Finix
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Glickenhaus SCG004C
Favourite Circuit: Some Obscure One
Car(s) Currently Owned: None

Hello Everyone!

Post by Finix »

Hi! I'm Finix. A motorsports and Racing circuit enthusiast hoping one day, to create a Database of as many racing circuits as I can Find!

I decided to join this little forum after realizing that one of my long time databases, formerly www.theracingline.net/racingcircuits, was acquired by the folks here, and noticed some new additions too! I thought the thing was abandoned...

Id hope to be able to help our little community in Fixing up and improving this HTML Shell, as well as hopefully finding some of you a new favorite!
Time to find another circuit! | Discord: Finix#2990
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Hi @Finix. Welcome to TFL and enjoy. I'm sure any assistance you can offer will be appreciated.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Finix wrote: 3 years agoI decided to join this little forum after realizing that one of my long time databases, formerly www.theracingline.net/racingcircuits, was acquired by the folks here, and noticed some new additions too! I thought the thing was abandoned...
Yes @Michkov is mainly working on it and has made lots of additions. I would advise you contact him if you want to help out.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Michkov
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Michkov »

Hello there, happy to see that people start noticing that our fork of the RCDB isn't dead yet.

Just to be clear, the racinglines and ours are the same, pretty much a copy of Dan Kings defunct websites. In ours I've been slowly replacing the old pages circuit by circuit which is pretty much the main difference.
Finix
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Glickenhaus SCG004C
Favourite Circuit: Some Obscure One
Car(s) Currently Owned: None

Post by Finix »

Michkov wrote: 3 years ago Hello there, happy to see that people start noticing that our fork of the RCDB isn't dead yet.

Just to be clear, the racinglines and ours are the same, pretty much a copy of Dan Kings defunct websites. In ours I've been slowly replacing the old pages circuit by circuit which is pretty much the main difference.
I Saw that. Those maps you're making are really nice too! Theyre better than RacingCircuits.info's Maps in that aspect in my opinion!
Time to find another circuit! | Discord: Finix#2990