Matthias Schäfer's fatal crash, 1977 Frohburger Dreieck Rennen

Post your requests for pictures, videos or documents here and we will find it for you!
Sedre
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Matthias Schäfer's fatal crash, 1977 Frohburger Dreieck Rennen

Post by Sedre »

According to Motorrennsportarchiv.de website, they have photo of fatal crash of East German Formula Easter driver Matthias Schäfer (http://www.motorsportmemorial.org/focus ... =ct&n=3655), happened in 1977.

https://www.motorrennsportarchiv.de/arc ... 1967-1990/

Number of this photo is FRO1977-12.

Photo can be ordered by email: info@motorrennsportarchiv.de or request form: https://www.motorrennsportarchiv.de/fotos-bestellen/

Unfortunately, I'm currently limited with my finance expenses for next two months, so I cannot purchase photo before start of November. Maybe someone from Europe can buy it and publish it there.

Thanks in advance.
Jesper Hvid
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Post by Jesper Hvid »

I'll order this:
Als digitale Bilder (JPG):
1000 x 1500 Pixel = 6.00 € pro Foto
A digital pic of the above resolution.

If someone's already done it, let me know, so we avoid wasting cash.
Jesper Hvid
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Post by Jesper Hvid »

Problem: all the fields in the order form just clear, when I try to order. No reply to email.
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Jesper Hvid wrote: 4 years ago Problem: all the fields in the order form just clear, when I try to order. No reply to email.
I'll try to get in touch with them.
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Jesper Hvid wrote: 4 years ago Problem: all the fields in the order form just clear, when I try to order. No reply to email.
I'm assuming you haven't received a reply so far, right?
Jesper Hvid
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Post by Jesper Hvid »

Correct.
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

E-mail sent. Will keep you updated.
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Guten Tag,

das benannte Foto hat mein eigenes Copyright.

Ich weiß nicht, für welchen Zweck der Herr ausgerechnet dieses Foto benötigt.

Dieses Foto ist grundsätzlich nicht für die Öffentlichkeit bestimmt. Laut einem Internetforum hat er diese aber vor.

Bei Fragen können Sie mich gern kontaktieren.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / greetings from

Mike Jordan
Motorsportrace
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Motorsportrace »

hollie3sa wrote: 4 years ago
Guten Tag,

das benannte Foto hat mein eigenes Copyright.

Ich weiß nicht, für welchen Zweck der Herr ausgerechnet dieses Foto benötigt.

Dieses Foto ist grundsätzlich nicht für die Öffentlichkeit bestimmt. Laut einem Internetforum hat er diese aber vor.

Bei Fragen können Sie mich gern kontaktieren.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / greetings from

Mike Jordan
What does that mean? :blush:
Motorsportrace
Sedre
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Sedre »

I believe that Herr Jordan wants to say that photo of Schaefer's accident is not for public display and he doesn't want to share it with us.
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

More or less, yes.
1. Rechteübertragung:

Der Urheber überträgt dem Nutzer das einfache Nutzungsrecht, die zur Verfügung gestellten Fotos, Filme oder Texte für seine Zwecke zu nutzen. Es ist nicht gestattet, Kopien, Duplikate und Scans herzustellen oder herstellen zu lassen, wenn dies nicht ausdrücklich vereinbart wurde.
According to the first paragraph of their copyright regulations, the use is limited to private use only. Producing copies (or sth similar) is prohibited unless it's exclusively agreed upon.

5. Bildkennzeichnung und Veröffentlichungsnachweis:

Werden vom Nutzer Bilder und Filme des Urhebers veröffentlicht (für Ausstellungen, zu Werbezwecken oder in Publikationen) oder an Andere weitergegeben, so ist jedes verwendete Bild zu kennzeichnen mit: „Foto: motorrennsportarchiv.de“. Bei Filmen ist die Quelle im Abspann zu nennen. [...]
I'm assuming that the addressed exceptions could be made for publications or exhibitions.

But Mr. Jordan, who holds the copyright himself, does not want the photo to be published. Everyone of you can buy a copy of the photo if you want to see it, I guess. Just do not publish it. Here or anywhere else.
Motorsportrace
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Motorsportrace »

hollie3sa wrote: 4 years ago More or less, yes.
1. Rechteübertragung:

Der Urheber überträgt dem Nutzer das einfache Nutzungsrecht, die zur Verfügung gestellten Fotos, Filme oder Texte für seine Zwecke zu nutzen. Es ist nicht gestattet, Kopien, Duplikate und Scans herzustellen oder herstellen zu lassen, wenn dies nicht ausdrücklich vereinbart wurde.
According to the first paragraph of their copyright regulations, the use is limited to private use only. Producing copies (or sth similar) is prohibited unless it's exclusively agreed upon.

5. Bildkennzeichnung und Veröffentlichungsnachweis:

Werden vom Nutzer Bilder und Filme des Urhebers veröffentlicht (für Ausstellungen, zu Werbezwecken oder in Publikationen) oder an Andere weitergegeben, so ist jedes verwendete Bild zu kennzeichnen mit: „Foto: motorrennsportarchiv.de“. Bei Filmen ist die Quelle im Abspann zu nennen. [...]
I'm assuming that the addressed exceptions could be made for publications or exhibitions.

But Mr. Jordan, who holds the copyright himself, does not want the photo to be published. Everyone of you can buy a copy of the photo if you want to see it, I guess. Just do not publish it. Here or anywhere else.
But what does Mike Jordan's message say?
Motorsportrace
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

He owns the copyright himself. He's wondering why Jesper wanted to buy this very photo. And the photo is not meant to be published.