Rate the 2022 Monaco GP

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.

Rate the 2022 Monaco GP

No votes
No votes
7%
36%
14%
14%
21%
7%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14

Ruslan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Circuit: Monaco actually

Post by Ruslan »

Bottom post of the previous page:

7. Wasn't always great racing (although Gasly was fun to watch), but it was an interesting team challenge between the perfectly planned Red Bull team and the less than perfect Ferrari. This is a case where it should have been a Ferrari 1-2 (Leclerc over Sainz), but because of team decisions, and in the case of Sainz, personal decisions, we ended up with Perez winning and Sainz second. Good day of strategic racing.
Ruslan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Circuit: Monaco actually

Post by Ruslan »

Star wrote: 1 year ago A great win for Perez, when DC spoke to Max after the race he asked if he was happy for his team mate. In words, Max said of course he was but his expression said something else to me.
Yea, saw that interview, got the same impression, not that this changed my opinion of Max as a human being (which is very different than my opinion of Max as a driver).
Kai-Star
Silver Member
Silver Member
Favourite Racing Car: Williams FW14
Favourite Driver: Jim Clark
Favourite Circuit: Spa Francorchamps
Car(s) Currently Owned: Ford Everest Sport

Post by Kai-Star »

6 for me. Good race as far as Monaco goes, but all the delays cost it. And that's even when watching it on replay where I can skip.
"Speed is relative and I knew that I was going faster in my head than he was in his head. If you keep seeing objects going by quickly, well then going quickly becomes normal for you."
Joann Villeneuve