2021 Mr Snooze Stripey FRENCH GP

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
MonteCristo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6596
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: 2021 Mr Snooze Stripey FRENCH GP

Post by MonteCristo » 1 month ago

Latest post of the previous page:

John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
DoubleFart wrote:
1 month ago
Mr_Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Speaking of Helmut Marko, someone needs to pull back his mask as far as the elastic allows and snap it back on his face properly so it covers his nose too. #covidawareness #maskup
Yes, I don't know why the authorities turn a blind eye to this.
Agreed. They should really do better to keep an eye out.
...


.......
........

Image
From what I've seen, the worst offenders are the one-eyed Max Verstappen fans who think he can't do anything wrong, so they just flaunt the rules.

...

*cough*
Danny Ric in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion

User avatar
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 33533
Joined: 15 years ago
Real Name: Chris
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies » 1 month ago

MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago

From what I've seen, the worst offenders are the one-eyed Max Verstappen fans who think he can't do anything wrong, so they just flaunt the rules.

*cough*
All roads lead to Helmut Marko? :haha: (*cough*)

*Sebastian, Lance is faster than you... do you understand?*


*I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always

User avatar
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Posts: 7731
Joined: 5 years ago
Real Name: Jo
Location: Insert Swedish countryball here

Post by John » 1 month ago

MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
DoubleFart wrote:
1 month ago
Mr_Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Speaking of Helmut Marko, someone needs to pull back his mask as far as the elastic allows and snap it back on his face properly so it covers his nose too. #covidawareness #maskup
Yes, I don't know why the authorities turn a blind eye to this.
Agreed. They should really do better to keep an eye out.
...


.......
........

Image
From what I've seen, the worst offenders are the one-eyed Max Verstappen fans who think he can't do anything wrong, so they just flaunt the rules.

...

*cough*
Dear me.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.

User avatar
MonteCristo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6596
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post by MonteCristo » 1 month ago

John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
DoubleFart wrote:
1 month ago
Mr_Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Speaking of Helmut Marko, someone needs to pull back his mask as far as the elastic allows and snap it back on his face properly so it covers his nose too. #covidawareness #maskup
Yes, I don't know why the authorities turn a blind eye to this.
Agreed. They should really do better to keep an eye out.
...


.......
........

Image
From what I've seen, the worst offenders are the one-eyed Max Verstappen fans who think he can't do anything wrong, so they just flaunt the rules.

...

*cough*
Dear me.
I'm sorry, it's just that damn Paul Ricard circuit; it's left me seeing double.

DoubleFart started it!
Danny Ric in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion

User avatar
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Posts: 7731
Joined: 5 years ago
Real Name: Jo
Location: Insert Swedish countryball here

Post by John » 1 month ago

MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
John wrote:
1 month ago
MonteCristo wrote:
1 month ago
DoubleFart wrote:
1 month ago
Mr_Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Speaking of Helmut Marko, someone needs to pull back his mask as far as the elastic allows and snap it back on his face properly so it covers his nose too. #covidawareness #maskup
Yes, I don't know why the authorities turn a blind eye to this.
Agreed. They should really do better to keep an eye out.
...


.......
........

Image
From what I've seen, the worst offenders are the one-eyed Max Verstappen fans who think he can't do anything wrong, so they just flaunt the rules.

...

*cough*
Dear me.
I'm sorry, it's just that damn Paul Ricard circuit; it's left me seeing double.

DoubleFart started it!
Yes they made quite a spectacle of it.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.

White six
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by White six » 1 month ago

Everyone finished in France. With a car that still worked

Stattos please, when else has this happened?

User avatar
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 33533
Joined: 15 years ago
Real Name: Chris
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies » 1 month ago

White six wrote:
1 month ago
Everyone finished in France. With a car that still worked

Stattos please, when else has this happened?
First time was the Dutch GP in 1961.
The last time (before last weekend) was Austria 2019

In between we had :
Japan 2016
Chinese GP 2016
In Japan 2015 Nasr dropped out 4 laps from the end but was classified so he did not finish but was classified.
European GP 2011
Italian GP 2005.
US GP 2005 depending on how you classify those that did not start. All (6 of) those that effectively started the race finished.

*Sebastian, Lance is faster than you... do you understand?*


*I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always

User avatar
Mr_Ferrari
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: 17 years ago
Car(s) Currently Owned: Suzuki Swift
Location: Kolkata, India

Post by Mr_Ferrari » 1 month ago

Everso Biggyballies wrote:
1 month ago
White six wrote:
1 month ago
Everyone finished in France. With a car that still worked

Stattos please, when else has this happened?
First time was the Dutch GP in 1961.
The last time (before last weekend) was Austria 2019

In between we had :
Japan 2016
Chinese GP 2016
In Japan 2015 Nasr dropped out 4 laps from the end but was classified so he did not finish but was classified.
European GP 2011
Italian GP 2005.
US GP 2005 depending on how you classify those that did not start. All (6 of) those that effectively started the race finished.
Where do you find these stats? :cool:
Formerly SB83

User avatar
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 33533
Joined: 15 years ago
Real Name: Chris
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies » 1 month ago

Mr_Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Everso Biggyballies wrote:
1 month ago
White six wrote:
1 month ago
Everyone finished in France. With a car that still worked

Stattos please, when else has this happened?
First time was the Dutch GP in 1961.
The last time (before last weekend) was Austria 2019

In between we had :
Japan 2016
Chinese GP 2016
In Japan 2015 Nasr dropped out 4 laps from the end but was classified so he did not finish but was classified.
European GP 2011
Italian GP 2005.
US GP 2005 depending on how you classify those that did not start. All (6 of) those that effectively started the race finished.
Where do you find these stats? :cool:
I knew the 1961 Dutch race from long ago, Others I had read of or knew (ie US 2005), but the more recent ones I just went through race results individually on Stats F1. Thats how I found the Japan 2015 where Nasr dropped out and the newer ones. I knew we had had 100% finishing races in the last few years (Austria 2019) ..... (The things you do to occupy yourself in lockdown!)

*Sebastian, Lance is faster than you... do you understand?*


*I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always

Post Reply