Voting Time - Forum Awards 2022

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
DownForce
Silver Member
Silver Member
Favourite Motorsport: JapanGT, F1
Favourite Racing Car: PorscheGT3 Cup / RSR
Favourite Driver: Takuma Sato
Favourite Circuit: Suzuka, Monaco, Fuji
Car(s) Currently Owned: Porsche GT3, AMGC63, AudiRS4,GT3cup

Post by DownForce »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Star wrote: 1 year ago Keep the votes coming, every one does count, no honestly, I'm not just saying it. Some of the categories are really close and unless you want me putting in the deciding vote, you need to get your votes in!!

Thanks to those who have already done so, I really do appreciate all you lovely folks getting involved :bow:
Maybe this should be a Sticky Thread ?
║═╣║║║╠╗╔╣║║╚╬╗╔╣║╔╝
║╔╣╦║║║║║║╦╠╗║║║║║╚╗
╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝

The Fastlane Awards 2022 -- ROOKIE of the YEAR
Star
Special Member
Special Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa

Post by Star »

DownForce wrote: 1 year ago
Star wrote: 1 year ago Keep the votes coming, every one does count, no honestly, I'm not just saying it. Some of the categories are really close and unless you want me putting in the deciding vote, you need to get your votes in!!

Thanks to those who have already done so, I really do appreciate all you lovely folks getting involved :bow:
Maybe this should be a Sticky Thread ?
Actually, it doesn't need to be really as most of the time it doesn't move, but thanks for the thought :cool:
Just so you know, I am a woman

2022 Guess The Pole Champion!
Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

The votes are still coming in and I am getting to a point where most people who are goint to vote have probably done so by now. So I'm putting a deadline on the voting time now.

All votes must be in by 11.59pm on Monday 4th July 2022.

So if you want to vote, please do so by then or it will be too late. A couple of the categories really are neck and neck, literally every vote will count and I'm not just saying that to get you to vote. It really is true

Thanks to all who have voted so far, you're all 'Stars' of course :wink: :bow: :thumbsup: :cool:

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

Yes, I am going to keep on about this until I've had all the votes in and the deadline expires. So it won't be for too much longer, only until the end of Monday ;)

If you haven't yet voted and you plan to, you only have until the end of Monday, so please do get your skates on. As I at least two of the categories are neck and neck so please make your feelings known, or else I'll have to decide them for you!! Do you really want that to be the case?

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

Keep the votes coming please. Just had two more sets in, both sets changed the result in one or more category and actually created a tie in at least another one. So when I say every vote counts, it really does at this point!!

Again, I appreciate each and every one of you who had taken the time and trouble to join in. As I said right at the start of this, it's not about me, it's about the forum and the more people who join in, the better.

In between sessions this weekend, if you haven't voted, now is a really good time to do so, just saying ..... :cool:

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

There is still time to vote if you want to be part of this, and why wouldn't you want to be it's fun!!

You have until 11.59pm BST on Monday 4th July 2022

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

I have one category that is tied, for the love of all that's holy will someone please vote and break the deadlock or else it's down to me to make the final call!!

Someone, anyone who hasn't voted but would still like to? Go on, for me? :angelic: :dunno:

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

Today is your last chance to vote. If you haven't voted and you want to do so, now is the time!

Voting closes at 11.59pm BST tonight, Monday 4th July 2022.

Go on, you know you want to! Be part of something fantastic!!

Star
Special Member
Special Member

Post by Star »

That's it folks

Voting is now closed!

Thanks to all who voted. :bow: :twothumbs: :happy:

I'll now go off and double check all the results, put the names on the trophies etc. I'll get the results up as soon as possible so keep your eyes peeled!

In some of the categories it was pretty obvious from the get go who was going to win, in others it was much tighter with literally only one vote in it. We ended with one category tied and that one I had to make the final vote/decision on.

If you were in the vote I'd start rehearsing those acceptance speeches, it could be you ;)