Server Migration - 21st March

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Michkov wrote: 3 years ago @PTRACER what's the error you are getting? My Filezilla can connect but times out after sending the MLSD command. The internet tells me that's most likely an issue with the server not recognizing the command and the client not reverting to the older LIST command.
Same error, basically.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

@Michkov Alright, I got a working solution. Could you PM me with your current FTP configuration? E.g. Protocol, Server, Username, Port.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

PTRACER wrote: 3 years ago @Michkov Alright, I got a working solution. Could you PM me with your current FTP configuration? E.g. Protocol, Server, Username, Port.
Any chance you could share that with me too? Obviously a rough description of what I have to do, I don't want access to your server lol.

Cannot remember if I posted it here but it seems TSO was bought by Godaddy a few months ago and their first port of call was to sack all the TSO staff, hence why the ticket I created last Friday, only got responded to on Wednesday....
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Ian-S wrote: 3 years ago
PTRACER wrote: 3 years ago @Michkov Alright, I got a working solution. Could you PM me with your current FTP configuration? E.g. Protocol, Server, Username, Port.
Any chance you could share that with me too? Obviously a rough description of what I have to do, I don't want access to your server lol.

Cannot remember if I posted it here but it seems TSO was bought by Godaddy a few months ago and their first port of call was to sack all the TSO staff, hence why the ticket I created last Friday, only got responded to on Wednesday....
I'll PM you.

It seems to me they are still hiring the same Bulgarian staff, except when I opened the chat with them earlier, there were 32 people in the queue ahead of me. I have never seen that before...

Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

Oh I did when our server went down the other week, I left the chat open for 4 hours and when it eventually got to zero, it disconnected saying the online chat service was only available between X & Y hours, this was at 3 in the afternoon.

Service has really gone downhill recently, thanks for the PM will check out the details over the weekend.
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.