What are you working on?

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

What are you working on?

Post by PTRACER »

We have lots of ongoing projects at the moment and this forum is far from dead.

I would like to make a list below of what projects you guys are working on currently and if you are the project leader or a contributor. If something is not quite right or something is missed, please update me - below is just a starter.

The Crash Photos Database
@PTRACER - Project Manager
------------------\\ 1918 to 1932 Grand Prix crashes
@DaleJuniorFan - USA Grand Prix crashes
@hollie3sa - Sebring crashes

Fatal crashes archives
@mattia2 - Videos Project Manager?
@Sedre - Photos Project Manager?

The NASCAR Flip List
@Microsprinter18 - Project creator
@acerogers58 / @Seibara - Contributors

Motorsports Circuit Database
@Michkov

Motorsportmemorial.org Update Project
@Jesper Hvid ?
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Microsprinter18
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Microsprinter18 »

I would consider @acerogers58 and @Seibara as co-contributors to the NASCAR flip list project. They have helped me out so much and it means a lot.
it's tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky
mattia2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Favourite Motorsport: Motogp and WSBK + everythin classic
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 98T
Favourite Driver: Kevin Schwantz
Favourite Circuit: VIR

Post by mattia2 »

That's basically what i'm doing. I've to had a lot of videos to the fatal crashes archive (which i've finded recently), next i'm planning to do a Career ending/serious crash list, which will work similarly to the one i've already did. If someone has other ideas tell me, no problem doing stuff like this :)
mattia2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mattia2 »

Also, if @Michkov wants some onboards from the motorsport circuits database, i can provide them. I've at the moment 1.412 onboards in my collection. Yes, they're a lot. Yes, they're from almost every circuit/hillclimb in the world, from almost every layout used by important series.
Michkov
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Michkov »

mattia2 wrote: 4 years ago Also, if @Michkov wants some onboards from the motorsport circuits database, i can provide them. I've at the moment 1.412 onboards in my collection. Yes, they're a lot. Yes, they're from almost every circuit/hillclimb in the world, from almost every layout used by important series.
Not discarding the offer but I'm not sure how to implement onboard videos and keep the page quick to few. Would the files be loose on the server or are they on youtube? Right now I think linking to them would be the best option.
mattia2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mattia2 »

Michkov wrote: 4 years ago
mattia2 wrote: 4 years ago Also, if @Michkov wants some onboards from the motorsport circuits database, i can provide them. I've at the moment 1.412 onboards in my collection. Yes, they're a lot. Yes, they're from almost every circuit/hillclimb in the world, from almost every layout used by important series.
Not discarding the offer but I'm not sure how to implement onboard videos and keep the page quick to few. Would the files be loose on the server or are they on youtube? Right now I think linking to them would be the best option.
They're on my private Mega accounts. I was planning to start posting them in the forum but i'm not sure on how ti structurate those posts
Sedre
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Sedre »

As for me, I'm still working on fatal photos crash archive but I'm really busy with lot of other things for last six weeks: job, doing courseworks for some people from my university for cash, medical examinations, possible lawsuit if some fuckers won't want to accept results of these examinations. I hope to finish 1940-1960 fatalities for drivers in next few weeks.
And I also believe that I'm responsible for Motorsportmemorial.org Update Project as now, as hollie3sa and Motorsportrace suggested to send all new cases and infomation every month (which I did and keep doing), but it's better to ask @Jesper Hvid.
mattia2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mattia2 »

I'm currently on vacation at Prague, but something stumbled in my mind. @PTRACER could be interesting recollect in a single post every crash videos posts with significative stuff that you and Jesper did in the downloads section. This Will be also an excuse to see what's still online and what isn't, and also a way to reupload rate stuff that maybe Is offline. Maybe we could do separate posts also for full races or highlights. If you're interested we can discuss this stuff a Little Better on saturday, when i'll come back from Prague.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Sedre wrote: 4 years ago As for me, I'm still working on fatal photos crash archive but I'm really busy with lot of other things for last six weeks: job, doing courseworks for some people from my university for cash, medical examinations, possible lawsuit if some fuckers won't want to accept results of these examinations. I hope to finish 1940-1960 fatalities for drivers in next few weeks.
Huh? Lol
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Sedre
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Sedre »

PTRACER wrote: 4 years ago
Sedre wrote: 4 years ago As for me, I'm still working on fatal photos crash archive but I'm really busy with lot of other things for last six weeks: job, doing courseworks for some people from my university for cash, medical examinations, possible lawsuit if some fuckers won't want to accept results of these examinations. I hope to finish 1940-1960 fatalities for drivers in next few weeks.
Huh? Lol
39 bucks for 18-20 A4 pages, about three spreadsheets, three simple drawings and couple of calculations. Not my fault that undergraduate students from my department is either dumb or lazy for this.