Page 3 of 3

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 16:32 pm
by erwin greven

Latest post of the previous page:

PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
It's on the channel About page. The thing is, people ARE signing up here, but they are only posting an introduction to "unlock" the hidden sections and then never coming back.
I hope you are not surprised...

Most are grasshoppers.

I would not even be surprised that material will pop up on other boards.

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 16:56 pm
by PTRACER
erwin greven wrote:
1 year ago
PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
It's on the channel About page. The thing is, people ARE signing up here, but they are only posting an introduction to "unlock" the hidden sections and then never coming back.
I hope you are not surprised...

Most are grasshoppers.

I would not even be surprised that material will pop up on other boards.
Oh it has already been ripped and uploaded to Facebook. I should start tagging the videos.

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 17:27 pm
by erwin greven
That would be a good idea.

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 19:01 pm
by hollie3sa
PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
erwin greven wrote:
1 year ago
PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
It's on the channel About page. The thing is, people ARE signing up here, but they are only posting an introduction to "unlock" the hidden sections and then never coming back.
I hope you are not surprised...

Most are grasshoppers.

I would not even be surprised that material will pop up on other boards.
Oh it has already been ripped and uploaded to Facebook. I should start tagging the videos.
Would you mind sharing a link to the relevant group?

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 02:48 am
by PTRACER
hollie3sa wrote:
1 year ago
PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
erwin greven wrote:
1 year ago
PTRACER wrote:
1 year ago
It's on the channel About page. The thing is, people ARE signing up here, but they are only posting an introduction to "unlock" the hidden sections and then never coming back.
I hope you are not surprised...

Most are grasshoppers.

I would not even be surprised that material will pop up on other boards.
Oh it has already been ripped and uploaded to Facebook. I should start tagging the videos.
Would you mind sharing a link to the relevant group?
:annoyed:
https://www.facebook.com/thecarsfanpage ... 311188744/

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 03:19 am
by erwin greven

Re: The Fastlane YouTube Channel

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 06:56 am
by PTRACER
I have turned off the "Increment my post count" setting within the Board Suggestions and Introductions forum. This means that posting in either of these will no longer allow you to access the rest of the forum.