2009 World Offline Racing Challenge

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
rgordon
Silver Member
Silver Member

2009 World Offline Racing Challenge

Post by rgordon »

This is my first attempt at a new project. I am hoping it becomes an annual event. The World Offline Racing Challenge is an offline competition between people from atleast 8 different motorsports and sim racing forums from everywhere around the world.

I have tried to cover all information in the rules and regulations below.

Here are some of the basic rules and regulations:

-Lowe’s Motor Speedway will be the track for this competition and it will use the SS.net COT mod.

-This competition is open to 8 forums (Rubbins’ Racin’, Historical Stock Car Racing Forum, The Fastlane Forums, TBK Light, Sunset Racing, CRI Racing, and Sim Racing Designs, Facebook Group )

-This is open to all drivers of each forum, each forum is also allowed to enter their family members to drive for their teams.

-One single team can have up to 7 cars.

-All car numbers from 000-999 are allowed. There can be multiple cars with the same number, but if they find themselves in the same heat I will simply change the number (Example: 46 will become 146) The higher finisher in their heat race will get first rights to the original number.

-Any Car make/model will be allowed

-All cars will have equal ratings.

-There will be a series of 15 car heat races to determine the 40 car starting field for the 100 Lap main showdown.

-When you sign up, simply tell me your team name, numbers, and drivers.

-You can create your own car or use an existing one, but I will need all carfiles by March 8th. If one is not provided I will simply provide a temporary car.

-I will include a race report with every race and I also hope to have some pics of every event.

-Feel free to advertise this race to any board/forum not listed. I am taking all entrants.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Roster:
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

It doesn't say which game anywhere.
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
Da Sausage
Temporary Ban
Temporary Ban

Post by Da Sausage »

Joonas Puhakka
Speed Devils Racing
Invisible Talent.
rgordon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rgordon »

Cheeveer wrote:It doesn't say which game anywhere.
NASCAR Racing 2003 Season.