A Question To Members...

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

A Question To Members...

Post by Warren »

Ok, so theres been hundreds upon hundreds of MegaBytes Online, since these forums opened. I was just curious, what do you do with all of the videos you D/L? Do you watch'em, then delete'em? Do you burn'em to CD for archival purposes? Just wondering...

I used to D/L everything in sight, not so much anymore, though. In fact, I'll almost never D/L clip without audio, unless it's something very cool(to me) or rare.
What if?
ramennoodles
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by ramennoodles »

I usually keep them for archival purposes. I put them on cd, but of course, I would never distribute them. I also used to d/l everything. Now I stick to stuff that I find interesting.

Post by Guest »

I burn them onto CD's, the quality is too good to toss them to the recycle bin.
Tom
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Tom »

They float around on my hard drive collecting proverbial dust :lol:.

I used to download everything put online, but now I rarely download anything unless it looks massive or spectacular or both.

Thanks for all the clips recently, Dubya ;).

I'm thanking you now, cause I'll download them slowly and I usually close down the window and go away from the keyboard whilst waiting, and I forget to thank you otherwise :P.
Catwalk.Imp
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Catwalk.Imp »

I download and archive mainly Videos and Pictures of (spectacular...no Spins or similar Stuff...) Crashs of all Racing-Categories and burn them on CD, but only for me...at my slow Speed it were crazy to delete them, because it has costed a lot of Money over the last Year... :twisted:
Thank you for all... :)
jpalesi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by jpalesi »

I download everything and burn the videos on CD :wink:
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

jpalesi wrote:I download everything and burn the videos on CD :wink:
Then what? :o Do you mean, EVERYTHING? :shock:
What if?
jpalesi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by jpalesi »

lol i didn't precise : i download every motorsports video i can find on these great forums and i burn them on cd :P
bigears
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bigears »

I normally download any clip that contains open-wheeler, saloons and sportscar. But I delete them shortwhile afterwards.

But if the clip contain anything from the 'Ring, Avus, Le Mans or anything from F1, I would keep it in my HDD and burn it into CDs for my own personal collection.
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Same here, burn everything on disc. :o :)
Squall

Post by Squall »

Me I download all motorsports videos on Tbk - UkF1 - Crashin FTP and others great forum or site ! And here of course. And i burn them on CD
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Thanks, guys. You all must have one huge collection, each! :lol:
What if?

Post by Guest »

I counted the other night, it was 38 CDs @ 701mb each, and 874mb on the hard drive still = 27,512mb :shock:

Post by Guest »

I'm the same as most of the rest of you guys. Downdload heaps, the crapy vids get dumped and the rest get burned to CD in seperate categories for archival purposes.

And yes, my hard drives are way overdue for a clean out. :D
Alucard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Alucard »

I second that, the quality is insane compared to other places. I keep everything on CD, got about 70-something right now.

:twisted: