I'm Looking for old Roys Memorial Compilations

Post your requests for pictures, videos or documents here and we will find it for you!
CaptiveHead24

I'm Looking for old Roys Memorial Compilations

Post by CaptiveHead24 »

This may be showing my age, but does anyone still have any of the old Roys Memorial compilations? More specifically, I'm looking for Total Destruction & the Millennium Crash Compilation. I know I'm beating on a dead horse, but I'd still like to watch these videos for old times sake.
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

I feel like Roy reappeared here sometime in the last few years but I could be wrong (his account has had no activity for 14 years). He was active here a fair bit back in the day. I wouldn't be completely surprised if someone else here has the videos.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

@theracer120 You're right, he did about 10 months ago:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6987

@CaptiveHead24 Try PM'ing the above. It's been almost a year since he was last active but he should see the notification in his inbox.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
sadsac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Favourite Motorsport: all of them
Favourite Racing Car: 1990 Ferrari 640 F1
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna
Favourite Circuit: Spa
Car(s) Currently Owned: Seat Arona FR ,Skoda Fabia VRS

Post by sadsac »

I have lots of them PTRACER inc the clips your after , here's the folder I have on google drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPwNsl ... sp=sharing
I will check my backup hardrives for more when I can :thumbsup:
CaptiveHead24

Post by CaptiveHead24 »

@PTRACER I sent him an email, because I'm new to this forum and they won't let me send private messages. So I'll just wait and see if he replies.

@sadsac Thanks sir. If you have any more, please send me emails. Because I'm new to this forum and I can't get any PM's.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

CaptiveHead24 wrote: 9 months ago @PTRACER I sent him an email, because I'm new to this forum and they won't let me send private messages. So I'll just wait and see if he replies.

@sadsac Thanks sir. If you have any more, please send me emails. Because I'm new to this forum and I can't get any PM's.
Yes, sending PMs or emails requires three posts. However, if you respond to this post then you will hit the magic number. Though it looks like sadsac has fulfilled your request. Thanks @sadsac :thumbsup:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
sadsac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sadsac »

CaptiveHead24 wrote: 9 months ago @PTRACER I sent him an email, because I'm new to this forum and they won't let me send private messages. So I'll just wait and see if he replies.

Will do :thumbsup: I have 8 backup HD to go through and I've been a member of most of the good sites over the last 18 years so I have a hell of a lot
to go through so bare with me
CaptiveHead24

Post by CaptiveHead24 »

sadsac wrote: 9 months ago

Will do :thumbsup: I have 8 backup HD to go through and I've been a member of most of the good sites over the last 18 years so I have a hell of a lot
to go through so bare with me
@sadsac Thanks! I've already talked to Roy and he's currently finding his old compilations. He's got everything archived in his hard drives, so that's good. He also said that he'll upload the videos on some video channel in it's original form. It also seems I hit the jackpot with this post. So if anyone wants to send me private messages, now you can.
sadsac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sadsac »

Let me know CaptiveHead24 what Roy makes available there's probably a few I haven't got or lost
sadsac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sadsac »

Go to this page on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@61799bja/playlists CaptiveHead24
I'm a subscriber of his his name is Brendan Ahalt and he has hundreds of compilations
definitely one of the biggest and best playlists on there you may find what your after
CaptiveHead24

Post by CaptiveHead24 »

I will admit, that is very impressive. Some of those compilations I remember seeing back in the day. But the overall number of Roys Memorial Compilations on YouTube is one. I remember watching three Roys Memorial Compilations. Millenium Crash Compilation. (Thank you @sadsac once again for providing that one for me.) MotorSport Warzone! (Which is on YouTube, so there's that.) And Total Destruction. So, unless there's someone on YouTube who has it, I'm afraid my only option is to get it off of one of you guys.
sadsac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sadsac »

I will look on more of my backup drives over next few days and see if I can find it for you CaptiveHead24