Racing Point to become Aston Martin team from F1 2021

Current Formula One related news, information and discussion.
DoubleFart
Elite Member
Elite Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1

Post by DoubleFart »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Drugovic is the man with one butt cheek in that seat.

The only way that changes is if Honda buy Tsunoda out of his RB/AT contract early instead of waiting for when they join forces with Aston.

Although obviously some "progressives" will want to cheapen the sport by having Jess Hawkins in that seat based on what isn't between her legs rather than her actual talent level, which anybody with a functioning brain will tell you isn't F1 standard.
Gavle Yule Goat Predictor 2018, 2019 and 2021 Champion
MonteCristo wrote: 2 years agoVettel: Not a fan at all on track. But off track, good guy.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

DoubleFart wrote: 6 months ago Drugovic is the man with one butt cheek in that seat.

The only way that changes is if Honda buy Tsunoda out of his RB/AT contract early instead of waiting for when they join forces with Aston.

Although obviously some "progressives" will want to cheapen the sport by having Jess Hawkins in that seat based on what isn't between her legs rather than her actual talent level, which anybody with a functioning brain will tell you isn't F1 standard.
I read somewhere that Drugovich has the other butt check in Logans Williams seat waiting for Logan to get moved aside

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Star
Special Member
Special Member
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa

Post by Star »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 6 months ago
DoubleFart wrote: 6 months ago Drugovic is the man with one butt cheek in that seat.

I read somewhere that Drugovich has the other butt check in Logans Williams seat waiting for Logan to get moved aside
Wow, one butt cheek in each car, that has to be uncomfortable :whistling: :haha:

As a woman, I don't want a female driver in F1 just so that she's a novelty and fulfills a quota or whatever. If you have the talent, that is one thing. If you don't, then in my opinion you shouldn't be there, no matter who you are!!
Just so you know, I am a woman

2022 Guess The Pole Champion!
Aty
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Favourite Driver: Prost, Schumacher, Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife

Post by Aty »

Alonso was quoted not too long ago, that he has a few more years in him. I take it he is not planning to start somewhere else, and Stroll Jr. is not retiring yet. He has too much fun there. It seems any new hopeful need to have patience.
Michael Ferner
Favourite Racing Car: Miller '122', McLaren M23
Favourite Driver: Billy Winn, Bruce McLaren
Car(s) Currently Owned: None

Post by Michael Ferner »

Star wrote: 6 months ago
Wow, one butt cheek in each car, that has to be uncomfortable :whistling: :haha:
:rofl:

Also, you need a positively monstrous crack for that...
2023 'Guess The Pole' Points & Accuracy Champion

If you don't vote now against fascism, you may never have that chance again...

Ceterum censeo interruptiones essent delendam.
DoubleFart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by DoubleFart »

Michael Ferner wrote: 6 months ago
Star wrote: 6 months ago
:rofl:

Also, you need a positively monstrous crack for that...
Mike Krack?
Gavle Yule Goat Predictor 2018, 2019 and 2021 Champion
MonteCristo wrote: 2 years agoVettel: Not a fan at all on track. But off track, good guy.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Aren't Aston Martin entering their Valkyrie(?) into WEC next year? Maybe Daddy Stroll can convince his son to take a stroll in that direction instead.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

PTRACER wrote: 6 months ago Aren't Aston Martin entering their Valkyrie(?) into WEC next year? Maybe Daddy Stroll can convince his son to take a stroll in that direction instead.
Motorsport Mag had a bit of a tongue in cheek hit in that direction. Suggesting if he gets bored in an endurance race he can just gt out and let someone else drive.
Lance mulls over the idea of being able to swap with other drivers mid-race in WEC if he doesn’t feel like it

Can Lance help the cause though? Probably not. As the Silverstone team (possibly) warms up its Hypercar seat for him in 2025 – he would only have to do eight-ish WEC races, leaving more time for tennis and snowboarding – the young charmer appeared to shove his trainer out the way following a poor qualifying and then gave an interview which turned into a case study in pent up frustration.

He even got some DC sympathy – on TV coverage, former Williams, McLaren and Red Bull man David Coulthard said “I actually feel sorry for Lance – and I don’t say that very often!”

Things must be pretty bad after being destroyed by Alonso all season.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always