F1 2019

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

F1 2019

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Codemasters announce F1 2019 game release date and custom liveries feature

A trailer for the game.... no gameplay just release dates and stuff.

Codemasters has announced the official Formula 1 game for the 2019 season will be released in June 2019.

The game will release on the PS4, Xbox One and PC systems across the Austrian Grand Prix weekend on June 28. The recent release slot has been often been ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix after the summer break.

Codemasters has also confirmed, for the first time, that custom liveries will be available for players.

The Birmingham-based developer has also confirmed the game has been in development for over two years and will release details on new features in the near future.

“We are absolutely delighted to be able to release F1® 2019 earlier in the Formula 1® Season, so that the game can be played and enjoyed at the same time that the real-world championship picture is starting to form,” said Paul Jeal, F1® Franchise Director at Codemasters.

“Our close relationship with Formula 1® has played a major part in achieving this key objective for the franchise. That in addition to our near two-year development cycle, has allowed us to develop some exciting new features and other firsts for the franchise that we can’t wait to share with our community in the coming months.”

“The exciting collaboration with Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds has created new levels of player personalisation in F1® 2019 through the inclusion of the new regulation car,” said Lee Mather, F1® 2019 Game Director at Codemasters.

“With the continued growth of the F1® series, it’s great to give players more control and new levels of car and driver customisation and we can’t wait to talk more about this alongside the new multiplayer features in the coming months.”

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

This is turning into a nice cash grab ala the FIFA series of games. This kind of turnaround time between F1 2018 and F1 2019 just shows how little they do to justify a full-price new game.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

And every game they release is deeply flawed, with so many bugs as to make it almost unplayable for at least 6 months.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

I wouldn't know that as I always bought these when they were on sale, hehe. Picked up 2018 just a few weeks ago on Steam — it was discounted 70% or something ridiculous like that — just so I'd have Paul Ricard and some more of the historic cars.