Nascar Racing 2003 Season

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
johnsonjack74
Favourite Motorsport: Nascar
Favourite Driver: Jeff Gordon
Favourite Circuit: Nascar Monster Energy Cup Series

Nascar Racing 2003 Season

Post by johnsonjack74 »

I Have A Request,Regarding Something That I Would Like Someone To Present Me With.

What I Have In Mind Is For Someone To Use Nascar Racing 2003 Season To Create & Then Post This Pair Of Videos That Show Some Action At Daytona,With The Cars That Made Up The Field For The 1990 Goody's 300 At Daytona Being Used In The Videos.

The First Video Would Just Show Some Clean Racing At Daytona,,Meaning Noone Spinning,With Dale Earnhardt Leading The Field Around The Track & It Would Also Include A Part That Shows All Of Those Cars Speeding Out Of Our View.

The Second Video,Would Show Them From,Maybe,3 Laps Later,With Dale Earnhardt Still Leading The Field Around The Track,When The Car Behind Him In Second Place Gets Turned Around & A Big Pile Up,Involving,At Least,12 Cars,Takes Place.

This Is Where You Can Download The Carset For The Race.:

http://www.simracingdesign.com/resource ... akin.1856/

This Is The Link That Will Give You The List Of Every Driver That Made Up The Field For The 1990 Goody's 300 At Daytona.:

http://racing-reference.info/race/1990_Goody's_300/B

Dale Earnhardt Went On To Win This Race.

I Am Not Seeking A Reenactment Of Anything,I Am Only Pleading With You To Get Creative With Creating 2 Videos & Then Posting Them Here,Because I Really Don't Know How To Do It.

Here Are Some Pictures That Show You What,At Least,Some Of This Carset Looks Like.:

johnsonjack74

Post by johnsonjack74 »

johnsonjack74 wrote: 6 years ago I Have A Request,Regarding Something That I Would Like Someone To Present Me With.

What I Have In Mind Is For Someone To Use Nascar Racing 2003 Season To Create & Then Post This Pair Of Videos That Show Some Action At Daytona,With The Cars That Made Up The Field For The 1990 Goody's 300 At Daytona Being Used In The Videos.

The First Video Would Just Show Some Clean Racing At Daytona,,Meaning Noone Spinning,With Dale Earnhardt Leading The Field Around The Track & It Would Also Include A Part That Shows All Of Those Cars Speeding Out Of Our View.

The Second Video,Would Show Them From,Maybe,3 Laps Later,With Dale Earnhardt Still Leading The Field Around The Track,When The Car Behind Him In Second Place Gets Turned Around & A Big Pile Up,Involving,At Least,12 Cars,Takes Place.

This Is Where You Can Download The Carset For The Race.:

http://www.simracingdesign.com/resource ... akin.1856/

This Is The Link That Will Give You The List Of Every Driver That Made Up The Field For The 1990 Goody's 300 At Daytona.:

http://racing-reference.info/race/1990_Goody's_300/B

Dale Earnhardt Went On To Win This Race.

I Am Not Seeking A Reenactment Of Anything,I Am Only Pleading With You To Get Creative With Creating 2 Videos & Then Posting Them Here,Because I Really Don't Know How To Do It.

Here Are Some Pictures That Show You What,At Least,Some Of This Carset Looks Like.:

Anything Yet?
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Given that everyone here is over the age of 12 and has jobs, relationships/marriages, bills, hobbies and other real life things to worry about, I think you might be waiting a while...
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

We've known each other many minutes but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't ...

Instead, you come into my notifications inbox on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do recording for you. This I cannot do.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

Let this topic drop as fast as it can in the list.
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

Amazing what people think can be done with NR.

The first request is easy, do it yourself with the free copy of fraps and youtube, the second, well, you cannot program the AI to do certain things, you can manipulate them, but not program them.

There are three people in this thread that between them probably have more experience with NR2003 than the rest of the forum put together, so take this in the polite way it's meant, you have about as much chance of this being produced as I have of winning the lottery, you could try asking at SRD as there are guys there who love to reproduce historic stuff but I imagine Matt won't be so tolerant of your request and will probably ban you after 10 minutes.
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
DoubleFart
Elite Member
Elite Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1

Post by DoubleFart »

I'm confused as to why somebody would want this?
Gavle Yule Goat Predictor 2018, 2019 and 2021 Champion
MonteCristo wrote: 2 years agoVettel: Not a fan at all on track. But off track, good guy.
johnsonjack74

Post by johnsonjack74 »

Ian-S wrote: 6 years ago Amazing what people think can be done with NR.

The first request is easy, do it yourself with the free copy of fraps and youtube, the second, well, you cannot program the AI to do certain things, you can manipulate them, but not program them.

There are three people in this thread that between them probably have more experience with NR2003 than the rest of the forum put together, so take this in the polite way it's meant, you have about as much chance of this being produced as I have of winning the lottery, you could try asking at SRD as there are guys there who love to reproduce historic stuff but I imagine Matt won't be so tolerant of your request and will probably ban you after 10 minutes.
Hey,I Was Banned From That & Now I Am Turning To Someone On This Forum To Do It For Me.
Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

and we're telling you that part 1) is easy to do, do it yourself, and part 2) cannot be done.
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
johnsonjack74

Post by johnsonjack74 »

Ian-S wrote: 6 years ago and we're telling you that part 1) is easy to do, do it yourself, and part 2) cannot be done.
I Need Them Done,Because I Was Part Of A Facebook Page That Depicts The Carset For The Race & Now I No Longer Have Access To It & That Is Why I Am Now Turning To Someone On This Forum To Create Those Videos & Then Post Them Right Here.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

There are not that many members here who have much interest in NASCAR. You might be better to try a more NASCAR interested and orientated forum.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
johnsonjack74

Post by johnsonjack74 »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 6 years ago There are not that many members here who have much interest in NASCAR. You might be better to try a more NASCAR interested and orientated forum.
Like What?
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

Bloody hell just ignore the bastard, he is some sort of elaborate troll who will be banned soon. (and has been banned in the past with a different account)
Last edited by theracer120 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

johnsonjack74 wrote: 6 years ago
Everso Biggyballies wrote: 6 years ago There are not that many members here who have much interest in NASCAR. You might be better to try a more NASCAR interested and orientated forum.
Like What?
Im not the person to ask. NASCAR bores me to tears. Try googling NASCAR forums.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
MonteCristo
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America

Post by MonteCristo »

I'd just love to know what it is about this race/crash that is so important.
Oscar Piastri in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion