New Forum page

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
rallen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1 1969 - 1993
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 72
Favourite Driver: Graham Hill
Favourite Circuit: Spa

New Forum page

Post by rallen »

Could we have a new forum page for memorabilia and collectible? I am a bit of a geek and like building F1 model kits, though I am not sure where I can post my queries/comments/questions at the moment.

I bet more interesting people have actual f1 body work and engines and autographs and stuff ;P
"Time is of the essence and I don't have much essence left."
Graham Hill
Cheeveer
Favourite Racing Car: Panoz GTR1
Favourite Driver: Alex Zanardi
Favourite Circuit: Bathurst

Post by Cheeveer »

Start a thread for it in The Lounge or search for an old one. I think there are already a few within that subject.
***Some say you should live each day like it was your last... but who wants to live each day in wild panic and extreme death anxiety?

The universe, look at the hugeness of it... it is a dizzying thought that little ol' me is the centre of it all!***
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

There is a thread in The Lounge for car/bike models I think, but not general memorabilia/collectables. Why not start one?? :smiley:
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records