Newby

New to the forum? Say hello!
Returning members, feel free to reintroduce yourselves.
Conundrum5865
Favourite Motorsport: Aussie v8 supercars
Favourite Driver: Ronnie peterson
Favourite Circuit: Iom tt

Newby

Post by Conundrum5865 »

Hi. New to ti's forum. I'm a 58 yo ex mechanic. My biggest love, after bikes is to be able to be a Marshall on the IOM. I haven't got the tackle to race so I do something to help the heroes. I've loved all motorsports since I was small, from 2cv, classic ,endurance etc. Thanks Andy
Star
Special Member
Special Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa

Post by Star »

Welcome to the forum @Conundrum5865 . Enjoy your time here on TFL. We're a nice bunch so jump right in and have some fun :cool:
Just so you know, I am a woman

2022 Guess The Pole Champion!
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Conundrum5865 wrote: 1 year ago Hi. New to ti's forum. I'm a 58 yo ex mechanic. My biggest love, after bikes is to be able to be a Marshall on the IOM. I haven't got the tackle to race so I do something to help the heroes. I've loved all motorsports since I was small, from 2cv, classic ,endurance etc. Thanks Andy
Welcome @Conundrum5865 to TFL. Enjoy. :thumbsup:
You wont be the first forum membe herer to be a marshall at the IoM.... @Andy is one who makes the journey annually (other than 'the Covid years') to Marshall at the event. He usually manages a couple of free days to spectate. He always has a camera handy as well so you will find plenty of IoM pics here he has taken

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Favourite Motorsport: 2 & 3 Wheeling
Favourite Racing Car: Bike ;) - Yamaha YZR 500
Favourite Driver: Justin 'Weeman' Collins
Favourite Circuit: Isle of Man - Mountain Course
Car(s) Currently Owned: M'cycle ;) - Yamaha FZS 600

Post by Andy »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 1 year ago
Conundrum5865 wrote: 1 year ago Hi. New to ti's forum. I'm a 58 yo ex mechanic. My biggest love, after bikes is to be able to be a Marshall on the IOM. I haven't got the tackle to race so I do something to help the heroes. I've loved all motorsports since I was small, from 2cv, classic ,endurance etc. Thanks Andy
You wont be the first forum membe herer to be a marshall at the IoM.... @Andy is one who makes the journey annually (other than 'the Covid years') to Marshall at the event. He usually manages a couple of free days to spectate. He always has a camera handy as well so you will find plenty of IoM pics here he has taken
Whereabouts on the course are you ?
I usually do Quarry Bends and Signpost. Although this Manx I'd do Sulby Straight one night in practice week
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Andy wrote: 3 months ago
I usually do Quarry Bends and Signpost. Although this Manx I'd do Sulby Straight one night in practice week
:wave: Hi Andy, hope all is well. Long time no see :mates:

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Favourite Motorsport: 2 & 3 Wheeling
Favourite Racing Car: Bike ;) - Yamaha YZR 500
Favourite Driver: Justin 'Weeman' Collins
Favourite Circuit: Isle of Man - Mountain Course
Car(s) Currently Owned: M'cycle ;) - Yamaha FZS 600

Post by Andy »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 3 months ago
Hiya :happy:
Aye, all is well just lots of work to gather some extra quid as well as extra hours for the racing season :bye: :drunk: :oimate:
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 3 months ago
Hiya :happy:
Aye, all is well just lots of work to gather some extra quid as well as extra hours for the racing season :bye: :drunk: :oimate:
Hey Andy! It's really good to see you after so long! Hope you're staying safe on that motorcycle of yours.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records