Goodwood Festival Of Speed 2023 - He's back!!

Current motorsport related news, information and discussion on any series that does not fit in the above or below categories
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Seb also had his Senna McLaren there with a rather unique crash helmet design especially for the run. A mix of Senna's Brazilian and his own German colours. Also sporting his "Race without Trace" overalls. Good to see him the centre of attraction as he parked his McLaren outside the front of Goodwood house and walked through the crowd signing autographs as he made his way up onto the balcony to do an interview with Karun Chandok and give a little plug for sustainability and motor racing moving to embrace it.

Jenson Button had fun in the Garage 56 NASCAR Le Mans Camaro to close the Goodwod FOS with.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Some of the mistakes they were making in identifying the NASCAR cars and drivers were cringeworthy. The woman was even fabricating utterly fake stories.
Star
Special Member
Special Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa

Post by Star »

@Everso Biggyballies I saw his helmet and all the nice things people were saying about what a lovely guy Seb is. I knew that anyway. He got a lot of love on twitter for the way he behaved.

I did also see him with Jenson Button too. Now Jenson't wife is complaining about her recent flight where the seat on the plane scratched her £20,000 handbag!! Some people :omg:
Just so you know, I am a woman

2022 Guess The Pole Champion!