<> The 2004 Dakar Rally <>

Current motorsport related news, information and discussion on any series that does not fit in the above or below categories

Do you like the Dakar?

More than you could possibly imagine!
50%
Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties...?
No votes
Are you mad?!?
No votes
It's utter shit, and you're not my friend!
No votes
Yeah, it's cool, what about it?
17%
You friggin' idiot!
No votes
Nah, it's for losers and such...
17%
Not another moronic poll?!?!?!?!?!
No votes
I'm hungry......
17%
Are we there, yet?
No votes

Total votes: 6

Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

<> The 2004 Dakar Rally <>

Post by Warren »

I'm watching some highlights on SPEED, right now, because this is the only coverage we get! :roll: Saw a nice interview with Mr. C. McRae and a nice clip of the Nissan truck he is driving. :) THe BIG trucks too! :dunno:

Anybody else watching this? :shock:
What if?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Warren wrote:I'm watching some highlights on SPEED, right now, because this is the only coverage we get! :roll: Saw a nice interview with Mr. C. McRae and a nice clip of the Nissan truck he is driving. :) THe BIG trucks too! :dunno:

Can't get footage. But still, I've seen some clips. And I voted in "I'm hungry", what I really am atm. :roll: :lol:
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Henri wrote:
Warren wrote:I'm watching some highlights on SPEED, right now, because this is the only coverage we get! :roll: Saw a nice interview with Mr. C. McRae and a nice clip of the Nissan truck he is driving. :) THe BIG trucks too! :dunno:

Can't get footage. But still, I've seen some clips. And I voted in "I'm hungry", what I really am atm. :roll: :lol:
I'll put some clips up, when I get a chance :wink: . You're stomach is like a bottom-less pit! :lol:
What if?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:

I'll put some clips up, when I get a chance :wink: . You're stomach is like a bottom-less pit! :lol:
:shock: Well, what can ya do.... :twisted:
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Henri wrote:
Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:

EAT?!? :lol:
What if?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:
Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:

Exactly! Good job! But now, no eating, sleep! :twisted:
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Henri wrote:
Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:
Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:

Exactly! Good job! But now, no eating, sleep! :twisted:
Yeah, and more about Dakar, please?!? :wink: :lol:
What if?