Hello!

New to the forum? Say hello!
Returning members, feel free to reintroduce yourselves.
chapa

Hello!

Post by chapa »

Hello! I go with the nickname of "chapa" and I'm a huge fan of motorsports. Two, four or more wheels, it won't matter, because, as once said by Steve McQueen, "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after, is just waiting".

I love F1 and lower single-seater categories, MotoGP, NASCAR, IndyCar, WRC, Touring car (whatever era and championship, like WTCC, WTCR, DTM...), Endurance/Sportscars/GT/Le Mans, V8 Supercars, Formula E and some more.

I'm happy for having joined this forum. Greetings to all! :happy:
theracer120
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by theracer120 »

Hello and welcome.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Sounds like you will enjoy it here. Many similar motor racing addicts here Welcome to TFL.
What part of the world are you from? Do you have a local motor racing scene you follow? Do you go to events?

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Welcome chapa!
chapa

Post by chapa »

Everso Biggyballies wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like you will enjoy it here. Many similar motor racing addicts here Welcome to TFL.
What part of the world are you from? Do you have a local motor racing scene you follow? Do you go to events?
I am from Portugal, a country that unfortunately is too addicted about football, although there is a strong culture around motorsports, especially rallying, and many people miss F1 in Estoril and are still deeply upset about that, but Rally Portugal is still a big event here, sometimes even bigger than some clashes between the "Big Three" in football. Still, there's some work to do, and that's why I haven't been in a race, unfortunately, but let's hope that in a few years to come, I can see Rally Portugal and, maybe, MotoGP back in Estoril or in Portimão, as the new FIM president is portuguese.
kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1..BTCC..MotoGP
Favourite Racing Car: Benetton B189
Favourite Circuit: Donington Park

Post by kals »

Welcome!