British Superbike & Supports 2020

Current motorcycle racing related news, information and discussion.
hollie3sa

British Superbike & Supports 2020

Post by hollie3sa »

Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Favourite Motorsport: 2 & 3 Wheeling
Favourite Racing Car: Bike ;) - Yamaha YZR 500
Favourite Driver: Justin 'Weeman' Collins
Favourite Circuit: Isle of Man - Mountain Course
Car(s) Currently Owned: M'cycle ;) - Yamaha FZS 600

Post by Andy »

hollie3sa wrote: 3 years ago
Yup . Same schedule for BSB :haha:
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Andy wrote: 3 years ago
hollie3sa wrote: 3 years ago
Yup . Same schedule for BSB :haha:
Sadly no Cadwell Park. Do you know why that is? Simply because shortened schedule or was it entirely removed from the calendar?

E:\\ Well I just found it:
And the one that I’m sure will cause a lot of concern; Cadwell Park. Quite simply, Cadwell is the jewel in the crown of the season and it’s the weekend where the championship really celebrates the party in the park but anyone who’s been to Cadwell will know from a logistical point of view it has the biggest challenge the season. We have to operate two pit lanes, there’s a big migration of teams from the top pit lane to the bottom pit lane. Tented pit garages, just 19 of them that have to cope with all the superbike teams and you simply can’t do what’s expected now with social distancing and the more cautious procedures that are put in place, it simply wouldn’t work at Cadwell for that reason. We’re doing what we’re doing to give the best opportunity to deliver a credible championship and allow us to put in all the operational detail to allow us to safely run it.
https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/n ... e-calendar

*sadface*
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Well, it could be worse and no racing at all. Just saying 😉
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
hollie3sa

Post by hollie3sa »

Oh absolutely. I'm happy the motor racing season is starting after all especially since the BSB is one of my favourite series. I don't think I've ever seen a race that was not entertaining.

It's just that Cadwell Park has always fascinated me and of course provided some insanely good races.

btw: Apart from the TT/Isle of Man, which circuit is your favourite @Andy?
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

hollie3sa wrote: 3 years ago Oh absolutely. I'm happy the motor racing season is starting after all especially since the BSB is one of my favourite series. I don't think I've ever seen a race that was not entertaining.

It's just that Cadwell Park has always fascinated me and of course provided some insanely good races.

btw: Apart from the TT/Isle of Man, which circuit is your favourite @Andy?
The Nordschleife of those I've visited, closely followed by Billown and Schleiz.

Donington national with BSB today as well as yesterday has seen some brilliant racing and now there's MotoAmerica at Pittsburgh Int'l. Didn't know the venue or perhaps I did under another name. Beautiful circuit anyway ! And some good racing once more! oh roll on 9pm for the superbike feed on Eurosport!