F1 @ IMOLA - Discussion: http://www.the-fastlane.co.uk/forums/vi ... 17&t=17035
Current motorcycle racing related news, information and discussion.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Supreme Member
- Posts: 4430
- Joined: 13 years ago
- Real Name: first allow french letters
- Favourite Motorsport: Motorcycles 'real' road racing
- Favourite Racing Car: Bike ;) - Yamaha YZR 500
- Favourite Driver: Justin 'Weeman' Collins
- Favourite Circuit: Isle of Man - Mountain Course
- Car(s) Currently Owned: M'cycle ;) - Yamaha FZS 600
- Location: Under a rock somewhere in Germany
There's a lovely article on motorcycle racing at Mount Panorama (part1/2) in the current edition of Classic Racer #196 which you can find below. I'll keep you posted with part 2 once it gets released with the May/June issue.
Enjoy for now
Enjoy for now
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
- Everso Biggyballies
- Legendary Member
- Posts: 31824
- Joined: 15 years ago
- Real Name: Chris
- Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
- Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
- Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
- Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
- Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0l twin turbo
- Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.
Thanks Andy for that, will read it when I get back from Pi and am not using my phone
*Sebastian, Lance is faster than you... do you understand?*
*I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always