Andy's reports from race meetings

Current motorcycle racing related news, information and discussion.
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Favourite Motorsport: 2 & 3 Wheeling
Favourite Racing Car: Bike ;) - Yamaha YZR 500
Favourite Driver: Justin 'Weeman' Collins
Favourite Circuit: Isle of Man - Mountain Course
Car(s) Currently Owned: M'cycle ;) - Yamaha FZS 600

Andy's reports from race meetings

Post by Andy »

Oh well, since I usually travel on bike to race meetings I thought you'd like to read about my experiences during these weekends.
I hope you enjoy my reports and stay tuned.
Technorama Hildesheim 9.9.-11.9.2016
My Technorama weekend actually began a week earlier when I changed on call shift with a colleague so that I could go. Tension build up all week. It is actually a weird feeling, the longing for the next race weekend. Then came Friday which was supposed to end by 1pm at work but went on till 2:30pm because of some "very important now to be done job" that was so messed up by the boss that it was only finished the following Monday.

Now the fun began. Back home, up on the trusty Fazer and off to the Hildesheim airfield circuit, which is a 30 minute ride and why I would ride home each evening as the own bed is that close by. When I arrived at the gate and finally had the weekend ticket, I parked the Fazer and got my photo gear of the tank bag. At this point I should mention that this weekend was blistering hot with temperatures in the mid 30s over the day and 20°C during the night. One of the gate officers spectated me while I got my photo-kit out of the tankbag, locked the helmet to the bike and hid the gloves under the seat. Somewhat puzzled he asked me whether I`d walk around with my full leathers on and kindly offered to hide my stuff on his locked trailer, to which I agreed.

That lightened I started my usual walk around the circuit. I always do that shortly after arrival, to look for good photo spots and the general look around. I wasn't even past holding bay when the first bike class, bikes up to 350cc, were waved onto circuit for their practice. So I stopped my walk and took a spot to photograph the final corner to T1 area. Soon the session was over and I walked behind the T2 grandstand to the straight about halfway down to first chicane. From there I`d photoshoot the following Porsche class and later the Golden Classics 50cc class.
After some time in that spot, suddenly someone tipped me on my shoulder and introduced himself as "Kai Beelitz, with the Marlboro Yamaha in the up to 350cc class" to ask whether I would take these photos privately or for commercial use. I replied that it is just my hobby and that I`m more than happy to share them. He nodded and showed me a Kreidler bike in the 50cc class whose engine he had built. I continued taking photos in this class but when it was finished I accompanied Kai to his awning where we would continue to talk about bikes and racing in general.
From Kai's awning I strolled further through the mixed camp & paddock site to end up in a tent with a collection of Classic 50cc bikes where I took some photos as well until the voice of an old man in my back told that "there would be more bikes tomorrow". I turned around and spotted Jan de Vries, 2 time 50cc world champion. Jan then went on to introduce me to his #1 van Veen Kreidler and I asked whether he would sign me a photo of him by me on Saturday. He kindly agreed and when I was about leaving the tent I told him to greet his wife by me as she's following my facebook account for some moon photography. For a wee moment his look was pretty puzzled. But then he nodded and I went further down the paddock, looking for food and coffee. This evening I printed out a picture, I took of Jan during the 2015 Technorama as well as photos of Kai Beelitz and his buddy Michael Boine, the rider on the 50cc Kai had built.

On Saturday I decided to take the car as it was much easier to carry the photo kit and not having to worry about the leathers and tankbag. Also, there is a big fair and having space to carry stuff, helps the decision to buy a book or spares. When I arrived the first class of the day just had started its 20min run and the 350cc would come next. So I went to the spot between grandstand and first chicane and got the kit ready, eventually taking photos of the 350s, the Porsches and the 50cc's from here. After the 50cc had finished their first heat, I went up to Kai and Michaels tent, handing out the pictures I had printed of both. I didn't want anything but Michael Kindly offered me a coffee which I took. Kai then would invite me to an event called 'Classic Cup Köthen' on the first weekend in October.

From there it was up to the Golden Classics tent where I ran into Jan de Vries again. He kindly signed my photo and then told his wife Rommy I`d be there. After introducing myself to Rommy I was then introduced to Aalt Toersen, twice a runner up in the 50cc world championship, and his wife. Aalt and Jan would sign me a poster of the Golden classics that was laid out there.
From there I went up to T1 and watched the sidecars, bikes up to 750cc and bikes over 750cc from there. After lunch the 2nd heats started and I took photos again. Later I`d walk over to the fair and classic vehicle area, a parking lot where you get in for free when you bring a vehicle older than 30 years. I didn't take much photos of the classics display except one, a photo of a Continental tire service transporter. I waited till the bikes over 750cc had finished and left the circuit for Saturday.

Saturday evening I printed some more photos of Kai and Michael for my Sunday return. On Sunday I took a couple more photos and enjoyed the friendly banter with Kai, Michael and Harald Schlosser, another racer in the up to 350cc class on a lovely HB Honda and later would help Kai & Michael loading their bikes and taking down the awning. Again I took some more photos of the bike and sidecar classes and left Sunday evening rather exhausted but really happy.
Nothing, really nothing beats the big cloud of blue Castrol R smoke when the two strokers get started or pass you by.

So next meeting will be the Classic Cup in Köthen on October 1-2 for me, after being invited by Kai Beelitz.

I hope you enjoyed my memories of the Technorama 2016 and stay tuned for the next report.
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

International Road Racing Championship (IRRC) Rd.6 Frohburg, 23.9.-25.9.16
In my Technorama report I stated that the next meeting would be Köthen on first weekend in October but one came between I didn't have on the list initially. To be ready for Köthen I bought a tent and sleeping bag but didn't see a chance to test both. I then read a pre-race weekend report about the final IRRC round in 2016 and decided to do the road trip down there. The trip was almost cancelled for me when I became sick on Monday in the week running up to the Frohburg weekend. Eventually, I won the race against the clock and became fit for Thursday at work and could take the trip. In order to get away in time I quit work an hour early but before I had to pack the bike.
The trip alone became an adventure. I figured I`d need a fuel stop come Könnern along the A14 from Magdeburg to Leipzig so I laid my route from Peine to Wolfenbüttel, down the A395 towards the Harz mountains and then hard left along the B6 in direction Bernburg. Unbeknown to the A395 became a building site with only one lane open almost the entire way before going on to the B6. Needless to say, I was stuck in a fine traffic jam for almost an hour. But when I hit the empty B6 I finally could pull the cable. And the old lady went 160, 170, 180 km/h no problem. At Bernburg I then had to turn right on to the A14 southbound towards Leipzig. When I arrived Könnern, I was still a bit above half tank so I decided to go on for now. I still had not arrived Leipzig, thanks to another slow zone building sites along, but the needle had dropped below 1/4th tank already and I decided to better refuel. I rode on and eventually managed to reach an Autohof at Leipzig Nord, near the Porsche factory for the much needed refuel. From there it was just another hour into the south of Leipzig, first hitting Borna and then riding into Frohburg. After an "lap of honour" through Frohburg, I finally arrived on the camping ground and built my tent up. The 3h road trip had turned into a four and a half hour trip.
Thanks to the lost time, I was unable to make my trackwalk once around the 4.5 km road course since it was dark when I was finished with the tent.. To add to my troubles the campinground was very bumpy the bike haven't had a good stable stand, so I went around looking for a piece of wood to stabilize the sidestand. On my way I bumped into a bike I had seen racing at the Technorama in Hildesheim. It was the 500cc HB Suzuki of Peter Duddens that would race in the 2T-Trophy here in Frohburg. I got to talk to Peter, that I remembered his bike and stuff and he kindly offered me a piece of wood for the bikes stand. I went around further in the again mixed paddock/camping ground. This time an Austrian team from the Twin Cup camped next to me and Jochem van der Hoek from IRRC's Superbike class no 25m away from me. I must say that I love the atmosphere during these meetings. It is open paddock and you don't get closer to teams and machines.
The reminder of Friday went uneventful. A couple tents further some AC/DC fans put on a great night show but some other campers were not so happy and so the music finished shortly before midnight.

I awoke Saturday morning at 6am and thought it would be good to take the trip to the loo and shower container early. Looking up on the tents tarp I saw water running down inside left and right so I quickly peeled off the sleeping bag and went. On my way back I picked up a coffee at one of the food waggons. Back at the tent I dried the tarp inside and started my stroll through the paddock. During my evening walk I spotted a tent with TT Merchandise and wanted to give it a look. I went down to the crossroad, turned left on the walkway and suddenly the well known voice of an elderly man kindly asked me if I could move a little so he could film his teams awning. I turned around and
looked Roy Moore, of Manxradio TT Ramsey Hairpin fame, into the eye. Needless to say I was completely baffled but eventually I got my voice back and asked in my best English what the heck he was doing there. It turned out that his son Peter would take a start in the Twin Cup and the 2T-Trophy races. I had a look at the tent and there was a Manx flag hanging at the backwall along with a small signature that read Moot#45. Looking further, I suddenly saw a familiar face spannering on Peters bikes. A familiar face I never met before but with whom I was in contact on several road racing forums before. Turned out that Brian is Peter's cousin. We shook hands and introduced us to each other, shaking heads on how small this world sometimes is. From that minute I stood with the Moot#45 gang to which some more family members, friends and Peters girlfriend Rachel belonged, too.
The picture above shows Roy Moore and Rachel on the left, Peter and Brian on the right looking at the Twin Peter just had crashed in second Twin practice. Not his fault, though since oil sprayed into the fairing and was pressed on the rear tire from there. But the crash left Peter with a bruised ankle and wrist, making it impossible to take a start in the final 2T practice. The bike was destroyed beyond repair at the spot so Peter became a non starter in both Twin Cup races. Brian though made a bit of good fun when the smashed bike returned by writing "For Sale – Hardly Used – One careful owner" on some sticky tape and glueing it over the clearly broken front fairing. Later it would turn out that Brian acted as a translator over at Penz13.com for the three English riders Michael Rutter, Gary Johnson and Danny Webb.
Above it is Peter in the first 2T Practice, exiting final corner. Now that the first day was finished for Peter, the family went to watch the races. I helped Rachel to secure the drink supply up to the final corner. Up there I translated a bit here and there for the family. What really baffles me to this day is that I seemingly was the only one to recognize Roy. After the first Twin race we applauded Shaun Anderson to his victory and waited for the Supersports. The concluding sidecar trophy race then was stopped after an incident on lap one on the opposite side of the circuit and cancelled.
We went back to the teams awaning for a drink or two when these three looked around.
Michael Rutter (granddad according to Gary Johnson), Gary himself and Danny Webb signing someones photos and having a beer at the Moot#45 awning. Later that night before joining the pricegiving ceremony for Shaun Anderson we'd have a practice session in golf there. Unfortunately, I can't find my proving photos ..errrmm . After joining the pricegiving ceremony at the party tent that night, I ended up at Jochem van der Hoeks awning and finally got into my tent by 15 past 3am.

Not the best for a 7am start but I was still early enough for a not too long wait at the loo&shower containers. After waffles and coffee for breakfast I looked around at the Moot#45 camp but it was still locked down, so I went for another coffee. When I returned with my coffee, Peter and Rachel turned up straight from their hotel but I was already excusing me of to my favourite T1 spot for the opening superbike race, which Michael Rutter should win by 0.1 of a sec from Didier Grams. Michael really did his thing this day and won 4 out of the 4 superbike races.
Michael Rutter into T1 in the first superbike race
Gary Johnson and Danny Webb follow Johan Fredriks into T1

After race 1 had finished I was on my way back to the Moot#45 camp to see whether Peter would take a start but then the Moore family rolled towards me and invited me to come with them to the T1 grandstand and even paid my entry fee for the seat. Up there was not so good to photograph
so I have not much pics from up there. After the third superbike race I`d go to pack up anyway. We cheered on Shaun Anderson up there sealing another Twin victory, watched Peter in first 2T race and cheered on Michael Rutter after each of his following to victories.
I then went back to the Moot#45 awning to recharge my mobile and to pack up bags and the tent giving the next supersport race a miss. I remained until after Peters 2nd race at the circuit but had to go then. No chance of making the concluding 3 races. I`ll definately return next year. One of the best meeting you can think of, really. Here's Peter at the pre-start for his second race.
The return home was rather uneventless since I took the southern route home along the A38 towards Göttingen and from Nordhausen the B243 towards Seesen. On to A7 , A39 and off at Salzgitter Lebenstedt/Lengede got me home too but also took 3.5h and I made it in the final remains of light.
I`ll definately be back at Frohburg. Great, friendly meeting in a very scenic, hilly landscape. If you ever have the chance to follow the Moore family during a meeting just do it. One of the best things that ever happened to me. There's no I and you but a very we and our where everyone coming along belongs to the we and our. Honest lads and truly fine folks. Really a great experience that earned me an invitation to the Isle of Man. And to the IRRC round in Horice next year but this will be hopefully part of another story. Now it is packing for the Classic Cup Meeting in Köthen come Saturday.

I hope you enjoyed my report. Stay tuned
Cheers !
"Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing" - David Jefferies
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

I forgot to mention this video clip with impressions from Frohburg in my earlier post
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Andy, a great thread and thanks for sharing your stories of the meetings. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Everso Biggyballies wrote:Andy, a great thread and thanks for sharing your stories of the meetings. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hi EB, thanks for your kind words. I`m glad you like it.
The idea of writing it down is inspired by Gert Meulman (joey jan photography). I bumped into Gert on the old realroadracing.com forum and he'd write his race and travel reports down there. Mainly to the Ulster GP, TT and other Irish races though. But I always adored his reports which unfortunately got lost when rrr.com shut down. His stories there could easily fill a book or two.

Bad weather is fooling me at the moment. It is lashing down here so I won't be riding off to Köthen any time soon. But it looks like the rain easens up from late afternoon so I may make it a day trip, setting off around 5:30am here tomorrow morning.
:bye:
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Classic Cup Köthen 1.10. & 2.10.2016
During the Technorama meeting in Hildesheim, Kai Beelitz invited me to this meeting after I made a couple photos of him and Michael Boine racing. It was planned that I'd join the party Saturday afternoon for the evenings free practice. But the Saturday was a complete washout, so I decided on a 5:30am start on Sunday morning, what eventually would become a daytrip. Later I learnt, that the rain brought delay over delay to the free practice sessions. When Kai's class, class 2.2 - race bikes up to 175cc from 1970 to 1985, finally started it was dark already and the riders didn't dare to go out on circuit.

The race format is called regularity test, where the rider has to set a time and then has to get as close to this laptime again. In the end, not the fastest but the most constant rider wins. In Köthen on Sunday there was another practice session before two heats scheduled. 5 bike classes and three car classes meant a tight schedule. I got up at 4:30am Sunday morning, downed a coffee and got ready for my proposed 5:30am start. The streets were still damp from Saturdays rain but the sky was starbright. I took the same route to Köthen as I took to Frohburg a week earlier but this time it was free and I could speed up the Fazer on the Autobahn. The B6 from Abbenrode was somewhat wet again and other vehicles would throw up the dampness up on my visor. Not very funny, in still dark conditions so I made attempts in overtaking but learnt quickly that I`d have to do 140-150 km/h for quick moves. Amazingly, the bike didn't even slide on the rear. Soon, the sun did rise and I faced the next problem with the planet stinging into my eyes. After almost exactly 2 hours I arrived at the gate and was advised that I better should park the bike outside, in order to get away as soon as possible later. I left the Fazer in the nearby parking lot and entered the circuit.

Soon, I met Kai and his racing mate Uli Troch in the paddock who told me that they got into a fight with a Ducati guy over the parking space behind their awning because they thought I`d appear. The Ducati guy came over later and apologised to my mates while I introduced myself as the reason for the trouble. Practice started shortly after and class 1, race bikes till 1945 went out. It was time for me to find a good spot
In the padock, meeting Kai and his racing buddy Uli

Bikes up to 175cc from 1946-1969 came out next and a beautiful Benelli roared up to my spot, out of the final corner on the outside.
Then it was finally time for the class 2.2 and Kai got his #17 80cc Derbi ready. Uli got on his trusty #63 125cc Honda and off they went.
Next were some touring cars and I changed my spot to the inside of T1 for the next bikes class 3.1, bikes from 176-250cc 1946-1969. On my way down to T1 I got stopped by some bearded guy asking me out, if it was my Fazer in the parking lot. I nodded and asked jokingly if she'd fell over. The guy denied that but said that the light was on and that I´d better have a look. I was alarmed and hurtled down to the gate out of the infield. But it was too late and roads were closed for the 3.1 classes session. I made the best of it and shot some bikes down there.
Then I could finally look after my bike. It turned out that there must be something wrong with her electrics since always when I locked her up, the light would switch on no matter what. For the time being I left her unlocked but at least the light was off and thus the battery not unloading. With a not too good feel I returned to the gate and got in again. A rain shower turned up and I quickly hid under a bush outside T1, hiding the cam under my pullover and hoping that it would be over soon. Eventually, I got back in before the final practice session for sportbikes from 1946 – 1985, the open class if you want so. The downpour should stop soon enough and I took a spot opposite the final chicane right before the finish line.
This session was red flagged after an incident in T3 and the rider involved was brought off to the local hospital. I hope all is well with him. The red flag caused a longer delay which I used to ask the clerk of the course, if I could get my bike into paddock for a check. He agreed and even lifted me down to entry gate. I got the Fazer started and rolled behind safety car up towards the paddock where the #42 125cc Honda of Wolfgang Hildebrandt had joined the party.
The races went along and I had some fun photographing Kai, who had fast attempts but not constantly, and Uli, who'd run out of fuel in first heat and a near come together with another bike in 2nd heat. Some bikes though didn't seem to like to be photographed and either played peek-a-boo or hard to catch.
#(2)13 125cc of Stefani Lässig
#(2)20 125cc Honda of Roberto Loose

A second incident during the first heat of class 5.1 meant a further delay to the schedule. My mates Kai and Uli waited impatiently. But then it was time again and sure enough both went out for the 2nd heat.
#42 Wolfgang Hildebrandt asked during the heats whether I could watch out for him, too.
Sure enough, I got a series of pics ready for him.
The day finished around 6pm and the circuit was opened for the early departures. I missed out on the winners ceremony because I wanted to make use of what was remaining of the daylight. On my return on the B6 I saw one huge dark wall of clouds on towards the Harz mountains and surely enough I should be in a bloody rain shower from Blankenburg till Abbenrode. I can safely say now, that 100 km/h in pouring rain are real crap as the drops will stick to the visor but come 130 km/h the water will tear off the visor right and left, hahaha. By the time I got back onto the A395 northbound it was dark already and I had to navigate my way through two building sites with wet tarmac and white lines incorporated into the temporarily lanes. You don't want to put a foot wrong here. When I finally had cleared second building site my visor would steam up from inside, which ain't funny at all when doing 140 km/h on wet tarmac in pitch black night. All you don't need. But thankfully the next exit was mine, so I would lift the visor a bit now and then. I arrived home in a bit under 1h 50min with the lot of rain at the edge of the Harz, not too bad. The trusty Fazer went 140 even in the pouring rain without sliding around. True story there: I paid this day more for coffee & food than fuel for the Fazer. All in all a great day out and a fun meeting to be at.

I hope that there will be one or another meeting and if it is just the oldtimers club concours de ellegance, else the wait until sniffing Castrol R again will be really long. If it was really the last meeting of the year, the season ended on a high for me. I`ve met some truly fine folks and had my fun in the paddocks. Roll on 2017 !
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

Some great shots there, seems like a cool event!
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

John wrote:Some great shots there, seems like a cool event!
I`m glad you like them. Yeah it is, good fun to hang around there :)
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

This arrived here on St. Niclas day, December 6 and caught me by full surprise. It is from the team I spent the Frohburg weekend with.

kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1..BTCC..MotoGP
Favourite Racing Car: Benetton B189
Favourite Circuit: Donington Park

Post by kals »

Oooh nice!
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Nice gesture and complete with the Isle of Man logo on it. :smiley: :wink:

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Everso Biggyballies wrote:Nice gesture and complete with the Isle of Man logo on it. :smiley: :wink:
Yeah, the Moore, sorry 'Moot', family are Manx natives :bye:
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Here we go again. Not a race meeting particularly but the first task of the new season nontheless.
My mate Kai Beelitz finally decided on selling his 'fat lady', the Norick Abe replica TZ/RD350 (TZ frame; RD350 core). Kai called in late Friday night, asking whether I`d accompany him on the trip to sell his bike on Saturday. Needless to say I nodded since this very bike gave me the very first taste of a pretty good photo back at the Technorama 2016 meeting last year.
Kai then explained that he'd pick me up between 6 and 7am for the drive to Tubbergen in the Netherlands. On the 3.5h drive we chatted mostly about motorcycle racing in general until he came out with the news that he'd sell the bike to a Mr. Gerhard Sauer, president of the motorcycle club that held the Tubbergen Road Races and still holds an annual 'demo lap meeting' every year. On a stop way past Hannover, Kai became a wee bit sentimental.
We arrived at Mr. Sauers home in Tubbergen by about 11am and were invited in for a coffee. After chatting a bit about the bike Mr. Sauer showed us his little collection of race bikes. Unfortunately, I`m not allowed to show these pics publically, so you have to trust me that there were 4 Manx Nortons. One 250cc, one 350cc and two 500cc worth together around 220,000 €. And a DKW RT 350, that remained virtually untouched with just 3 proven Kilometers on the clock. Beautiful bike, it really is. Then it was time to unload the fat lady. And Kai took a final bye bye lap, street up and down. Then Mr. Sauer took over and after that we parked the fat lady in the driveway and explained its quirks
Then we went in again for another coffee and Kai started to negotiate the price. When they had finished the negotiations, Mr. Sauer handed Kai a beautiful book on the history of the Tubbergen Road Races, explaining that he'd only have a few copies left, that he'd saved them for the family and that a copy would cost 25 Euro. I felt hung out to dry there and since I`m always interested in the historic side of the sport, I claimed that I`d gladly pay the 25 quid. Clever businessman, Mr. Sauer is and sold me a copy. I`m quite sure that he got some more in stock than he claimed but nevermind.
After some more chatting it was time for Kai and me to get back on the return path. At about 4pm I was back home with a pretty sore shoulder. Sitting in a Ford Transit for hours ain't made for me. But it was then, when Kai surprised me with these four posters, with original autographs even:
Now roll on the racing season, starting for me as spannerman at the Ernst-Kluge-Memorial-Runs at Dresden Weixdorf together with Kai Beelitz on the last weekend of April. Just a week later I`ll be setting off to Hengelo in the Netherlands for the first round of the International Road Racing Championship in 2017.

Exciting times ahead
Andy
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Post by Andy »

Just a little update that I will not attend the Ewald-Kluge-Gedächnitsrennen meeting at Dresden-Weixdorf after being diagnosed with a heavy lumbago attack and written off sick for 14 days.
I'll be working hard to make it to the Hengelo wegraces just a week later.

kals
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: F1..BTCC..MotoGP
Favourite Racing Car: Benetton B189
Favourite Circuit: Donington Park

Post by kals »

Hoping you have a speedy recovery Andy