Random Motorsports Discussion ***MAY Contain Spoilers***

Current motorsport related news, information and discussion on any series that does not fit in the above or below categories
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Henri wrote:
Fireball wrote:We'll know it's done. Christian Klien drives for Jaguar in 2004 :wink: .
Wow....I think Jaguar has got a good driver combination for the next season.
Nick Heidfeld is one of the drivers for the Jordanteam in 2004 :D .
Any guesses about the 2nd driver of Jordan?
I have no idea! :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Warren wrote:
Henri wrote:
Fireball wrote:We'll know it's done. Christian Klien drives for Jaguar in 2004 :wink: .
Wow....I think Jaguar has got a good driver combination for the next season.
Nick Heidfeld is one of the drivers for the Jordanteam in 2004 :D .
Any guesses about the 2nd driver of Jordan?
I have no idea! :lol:
:lol: Well, Firman or someone with stacks of money. If Jordan keeps using those Ford engines, they won't have too many finishes during the season. :roll: :wink:
Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

Jarek Janis (Testdriver) would be an other possible jordandriver for 2004. Last year he drove in the International Formula 3000. :D
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

Fireball wrote:Jarek Janis (Testdriver) would be an other possible jordandriver for 2004. Last year he drove in the International Formula 3000. :D
I've never heard of him (her? :o ):shock: What country are they from?
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

No it's a him :lol: . Jarek Janis is from the Czech Republic. :wink: Like Thomas Enge some years ago.
But I want to see Frank Montagy in a F1 cockpit :shock: . He would be a good driver I think. :wink:
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Fireball wrote:No it's a him :lol: . Jarek Janis is from the Czech Republic. :wink: Like Thomas Enge some years ago.
But I want to see Frank Montagy in a F1 cockpit :shock: . He would be a good driver I think. :wink:
Would Janis be rubbish, like Enge, do you think? :o Frank Montagny, I'm not sure about :wink: :?
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

Yes I think Janis would be rubbish :lol: . But what about Björn Wirdheim :shock: ? He was the F 3000 Champion this year :wink: . Or Neel Jani ( a Swiss Racing Driver :lol: ).
Montagy drove very well last year. He dominated his series. I don't know exactly the name of the series, where he drove last year :oops: .
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Fireball wrote:Yes I think Janis would be rubbish :lol: . But what about Björn Wirdheim :shock: ? He was the F 3000 Champion this year :wink: . Or Neel Jani ( a Swiss Racing Driver :lol: ).
Montagy drove very well last year. He dominated his series. I don't know exactly the name of the series, where he drove last year :oops: .
Björn will never finish a race. He'll get confused with the white lines, painted round the outside of the track :lol:

Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

PTRACER wrote:
Fireball wrote:Yes I think Janis would be rubbish :lol: . But what about Björn Wirdheim :shock: ? He was the F 3000 Champion this year :wink: . Or Neel Jani ( a Swiss Racing Driver :lol: ).
Björn will never finish a race. He'll get confused with the white lines, painted round the outside of the track :lol:
Why do you think this?? He finished nearly every race on the podium last year :wink: .
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Fireball wrote:
PTRACER wrote:
Why do you think this?? He finished nearly every race on the podium last year :wink: .
Björn Wirdheim was the one who lost the F3000 Monaco race by getting the start and finish lines mixed up, wasn't he? :oops: Meaning he lost the race? :P

Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

Oh my good....you're right...I saw the race :lol: . Wow... I newer saw a driver mixing up start and finishline before :lol: . But this was good for Kiesa :wink:
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by PTRACER »

Fireball wrote:Oh my good....you're right...I saw the race :lol: . Wow... I newer saw a driver mixing up start and finishline before :lol: . But this was good for Kiesa :wink:
I'm not saying anything about Kiesa... :oops: The 'Great Dane', Jesper Hvid is on the prowl :o He'll kill me if I insult Kiesa :P

Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

PTRACER wrote:
Fireball wrote:Oh my good....you're right...I saw the race :lol: . Wow... I newer saw a driver mixing up start and finishline before :lol: . But this was good for Kiesa :wink:
I'm not saying anything about Kiesa... :oops: The 'Great Dane', Jesper Hvid is on the prowl :o He'll kill me if I insult Kiesa :P
Well you don't have to criticize ervery single newcomer PTRACER :lol: :wink: .
What about the Minardi cockpits??? Who you think will drive for Minardi??
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Justin Wilson has been thrown out of Jaguar in favour of some yong gun with sponsorship. Paul stoddart has said he wants wilson if he can get the backing. so, hopefully... :D
Fireball
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fireball »

Yes the young gun was Christian Klien, an austrian Driver 8) .Minardi could be a chance for wilson to stay in F1. But what about Verstappen??
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Verstappen might go to Jordan, they'd want him and his sponsorsip packages, over 20 millions. :)