Steve Froggatt, 1984 BriSCA Fatality

Post your requests for pictures, videos or documents here and we will find it for you!
Sedre
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Steve Froggatt, 1984 BriSCA Fatality

Post by Sedre »

Maybe it's an unusual request: while browsing my list of fatalities which currently is not included in MM.org I found that single source for one case is offline and web archive is doesn't save it. Driver was named Steve Froggatt and he died in 1984. I don't remember all of details of accident, but if I recall correctly, his accident happened in BriSCA race in summer (June or July) at Bradford, presumably at Odsal Stadium; he crashed into fence and died about a week from his injuries. There is Steve Froggatt Memorial trophy which is currently held as one of BriSCa races; that site:http://www.stoxnet.com/since1954/drivers/0906.htm says that Froggatt was from Sheffield, South Yorkshire and raced at #240 car at time of his death; and from searching through England & Wales Deaths 1837-2007 from findmypast.co.uk I've got that there was certain Stephen Alfred Froggatt, born circa 1947 and whose death was registred in 1984. Unfortunately, I don't find more information in web, so I hope someone could help.

Thank everyone in advance.

P.S. Source site was www.briscaf1stox.co.uk.