Superswede: Ronnie Peterson Film.

Racing events, drivers, cars or anything else from the past.
LegendsOf67
Favourite Motorsport: Sports cars
Favourite Driver: Chris Amon

Superswede: Ronnie Peterson Film.

Post by LegendsOf67 »

Has anyone managed to see the new Ronnie Petersen film? I'm quite a fan even though I was born 4yrs after his passing, I used to read lots of old race reports in Autosport and some of the descriptions of his car control used to make the hairs on the back of my head stand up! I would really love to see the film.
Last edited by LegendsOf67 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LegendsOf67

Post by LegendsOf67 »

I guess nobody has seen the film yet. Oh well, I may have to take the risk and get a copy somehow.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Favourite Motorsport: Anything that goes left and right.
Favourite Racing Car: Too Many to mention
Favourite Driver: Kimi,Niki,Jim(none called Michael)
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife, Spa, Mt Panorama.
Car(s) Currently Owned: Audi SQ5 3.0L V6 TwinTurbo
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Post by Everso Biggyballies »

Not seen it yet, but when I do I will for sure have to watch it.

* I started life with nothing, and still have most of it left

“Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows!” (Walter Röhrl)

* I married Miss Right. Just didn't know her first name was Always
MonteCristo
Favourite Motorsport: Openwheel
Favourite Racing Car: Tyrrell P34/Protos
Favourite Driver: JV
Favourite Circuit: Road America

Post by MonteCristo »

Surely you have, @John?
Oscar Piastri in F1! Catch the fever! Vettel Hate Club. Life membership.

2012 GTP Non-Championship Champion | 2012 Guess the Kai-Star Half Marathon Time Champion | 2018 GTP Champion | 2019 GTP Champion
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Location: Just moved 3 klms further away so now 11 klms from Albert Park, Melbourne.

Its not uploaded at RFM yet.... :sorrow:
It is on youtube but it diverts to another site which asks you to register for a free viewing.... and then when you go to register your email addy it asks for your credit card details, so I bailed out of that one. :roll:

John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

MonteCristo wrote: 6 years ago Surely you have, @John?
No, I haven't actually.

I've seen and read so much about Ronnie over the years, that I haven't bothered rushing to the cinemas to catch this movie. I'll get it as soon as it's out on rental somewhere.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
LegendsOf67

Post by LegendsOf67 »

erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

Just watched it. It's not bad. A few interviews with Cevert I've not seen before, and some more neat behind the scenes footage.

Not overwhelming by any means, but then again I've read or heard most of the stuff elsewhere. That said, well worth a watch. A worthy tribute, not only to Ronnie, but other fallen heroes such as Cevert, Rindt and Williamson as well.

The 7/10 rating on IMDB is pretty much bang on point.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
LegendsOf67

Post by LegendsOf67 »

John,

Would you be kind enough to tell us where you watched it please? Have you got yourself a DVD copy and if so from where? Thanks.
John
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by John »

LegendsOf67 wrote: 6 years ago John,

Would you be kind enough to tell us where you watched it please? Have you got yourself a DVD copy and if so from where? Thanks.
It's available on most streaming services in Sweden such as C-more and Viaplay. DVDs? I haven't heard that term in years.... :P

A quick search reveals that DVD and Blu-ray copies are available from the Swedish online retailers - might be available worldwide as well.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.
LegendsOf67

Post by LegendsOf67 »

John wrote: 6 years ago
LegendsOf67 wrote: 6 years ago
DVDs? I haven't heard that term in years.... :P

A quick search reveals that DVD and Blu-ray copies are available from the Swedish online retailers - might be available worldwide as well.
I guess I'm old school, I guess I like the things to be tangible. :jaw: Thanks for the info.
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This is probably an appropriate thread to post this article from Motorsport back in 2008 when they were 'Remembering Ronnie'.

Remembering Ronnie

Anderstorp was filled once more with the sound of Formula 1 cars in a Historic Grand Prix to celebrate the memory of ‘Superswede’
By Rob Widdows

They were dark days. A chill wind stirred the forests, rippled the deep, dark lakes that cover so much of this land. Long nights came with autumn. Sweden was in mourning for its dashing hero. They had already lost Jo Bonnier, then this.

Now, 30 years later, the people are coming to Anderstorp to remember him. Not a memorial, more a celebration. His pictures are everywhere, in shops, in hotels, in garages and on the streets. Many of them show him smiling, arms crossed, in animated description of his famous powerslides. He is on opposite lock and his blonde hair is falling over the collar of his black overalls. It is time to honour him. Yet, to move forward, first we must look back.

On Sunday September 10, 1978 Ronnie Peterson was involved in a horrific accident just seconds after the start of the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. There was fire, there was mayhem.

It seemed he would recover from his broken legs. But he died in a Milanese hospital the following morning.

Superswede was gone. He remained runner-up to Mario Andretti in that season’s World Championship, having dutifully followed his team-mate when, on most days, he could have taken the win. Those were the terms of his Lotus contract.

Little more than a month later his friend and fellow Swede Gunnar Nilsson, whom Ronnie had replaced at Team Lotus, lost his battle with cancer and died in Charing Cross Hospital. Gunnar, they said, was Crown Prince, heir to Ronnie’s throne.

Scandanavian motor racing had lost two fine men within a matter of weeks. And in the most tragic of circumstances. Swedes lost their appetite for the sport and the Grand Prix at Anderstorp that summer was the last to be held in the country.

It felt right then to be back at Anderstorp for the Ronnie Peterson Historic Grand Prix. This was not to be a maudlin occasion, not a weekend of morbid memories. No, the racers were here to race, and to salute one of the great Grand Prix drivers.

Right too that the old circuit, out in the spare, flat landscape on the edge of town, had changed little. Close your eyes and you could hear the Cosworths, the Matras and the Alfa Romeos howling down the long, long straight and hanging on through those long, long corners.

For this anniversary, and to celebrate Ronnie Peterson, the enthusiastic members of the Masters Series had brought their Formula 1 cars for a blast around the old place.

Sadly many of them, rather spookily, had decided to go to Monza, for a Thoroughbred Grand Prix race. They found torrential rain and storms. Among the Masters who basked in the sunshine of southern Sweden there was some smirking. “I’ve spoken so many times to the FIA about date clashes,” said ringmaster Christopher Tate, “but some have chosen Monza, so we have smaller grids here. Shame.” He meant something stronger.

In the pit garages, time stood still. Rex Hart, Ronnie’s mechanic in 1978, stood beside Lotus 79/3. Tommy Peterson, the man’s younger brother, paced quietly around the black and gold car with his daughter, she in a t-shirt bearing her uncle’s smiling face. A few paces away Ake Strandberg, one of Ronnie’s most faithful mechanics from karting through to F1, gave a helping hand in the preparation of the car. On the air starter was Bobby Clark, another of the old boys from Hethel.

Stefan Johansson came from California to demonstrate both the 79 and Ronnie’s little yellow Tecno Formula 3 car in which he won at Monaco. ‘Little Leaf’ was loving all the attention from the fans who came to see a Swede give Ronnie’s cars a whirl. “I’ve told him just take it easy, only four laps, and not too quick,” said Rex Hart. “The 79 is a special car and Clive Chapman will kill me if anything happens to it.”

The passage of time has done nothing to dull the memories. “Ronnie helped both Emerson and Mario win their championships but he was quicker than both of them,” Rex smiles. “Chapman told us to put extra fuel in if it looked like Ronnie was going to get pole, or he’d bring him in for tyres, or for no reason at all. But Ronnie was such a good guy, good fun, and hardly ever moody. He’d signed as number two and that was that. Everyone loved him, all the lads, they’d work all night, every night, for Ronnie. What sums him up for me is the old Woodcote corner at Silverstone. Remember? The car control, the opposite lock, the way he took those corners. A fantastic sight.” Yes, we do remember.

The Ronnie Peterson Historic Grand Prix was a demanding weekend for brother Tommy, always in the shade when Superswede was at the height of his fame. At Anderstorp, he strode forward into the sunshine and spoke warmly of Ronnie, in whose honour he has just opened a museum in their home town of Orebro.

“I always wanted to do something in his memory,” explained Tommy, “and first we built a statue in Orebro. Now, since last week, we have the museum so there is a proper memorial to him. We were close but, like all brothers, we were either fighting or we were kissing – that is family. It wasn’t always easy for me but he never changed as a man, the fame never spoilt him. We used to race little wooden box karts together – my father built them for us – and Ronnie was always so fast. He had some special talent – always the tail hanging out, you know.”

As the family, including Nina – unmistakably the daughter of Ronnie and Barbro – gathered at Anderstorp, there was an atmosphere of joy.

“It is wonderful to see so many people,” smiled Nina. “Of course I don’t remember much about his races but I have come to know so much about my father over the years, and this is a wonderful celebration for him. He is still such a big name in the sport and it has been an emotional day for us. We have seen so much love and respect for him here among all his old friends and fans.”

At her side stood King Carl Gustav of Sweden, a lifelong racing fan and whose son Prince Carl Philip is racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup series.

“This is a great event in tribute to a great sportsman,” His Majesty told me, standing among the cars in the sunshine. “Ronnie was the first of our racing drivers to put Sweden firmly on the international stage. I always came here for the Grands Prix of course, but to be back at Anderstorp in celebration of Ronnie is very special – some wonderful cars from his career, so many of his old friends – I am enjoying very much being here. He was a great man.”

As well as family and royalty there were Ronnie’s closest friends, among them his manager Staffan Svenby, and journalist Sveneric Eriksson. “He had this gift in the seat of his pants, this something extra,” said Sveneric, “and his mechanics always knew that nobody on earth could have driven their car any faster. Once in a while the lads would help Ronnie by ignoring Chapman’s instructions on the fuel loads. One time he was going to run out of fuel before he had had a shot at pole and the lads chucked in some more despite the old man expressly telling them not to. They used to say: ‘Old mad Ronald will reward us with pole…’! Chapman used to call him ‘bungalow’ – nothing up top – but that wasn’t quite true. OK, he was no Einstein, but Ronnie was smart, street-smart, you know. And such a lovely man.”

On the weekend when the Swedes came to celebrate their man, another of their heroes won both races for the historic F1 cars. Johansson, in Ronnie’s March 761, just ran away and hid. “I wanted to go for Niki Lauda’s lap record,” grinned a very happy Stefan, “but I guess the fan car was a bit special, wasn’t it?” Well, that’s one way of describing the Brabham-Alfa Romeo that sucked itself into the asphalt back in
1978, yes.

To see Johansson receive the winner’s trophy from Nina, watched by her two small children, was an emotional moment. Some very grown up people had tears in their eyes as Stefan sprayed the champagne.

On Sunday evening the wind sprang up and blew away some of the sadness this family has suffered these past 30 years. Those who went to the beach, in a rare heatwave, missed a wonderful motor racing weekend.

Ronnie Peterson would have been 64 years old this year and, in response to Paul McCartney’s question in the famous Beatles song, the answer is emphatically yes. Yes, they still love you.
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/arch ... m_content=

OK I am on a Ronnie Roll here....

This is another article from Motorsport October 2008.
Alan Henry remembers
"My mate Ronnie".

My mate Ronnie
Alan Henry pays tribute to a good friend who was a great GP driver, and whose career was tragically cut short 30 years ago

Many of you, I'm certain, will remember him, head tilted slightly forwards, in the cockpit of that elegant gold pin-striped jet black JPS Lotus 72. Rear tyres chirping audibly as he slammed through Woodcote during practice for the 1973 British Grand Prix. Or perhaps skimming the barriers in the blood red STP March 711 on his way to second place behind Jackie Stewart in the 1971 Monaco Grand Prix. Or winning at Monza '76 with the March 761, slightly against the odds, perhaps, but a great victory nonetheless.

The expression 'going for it' could have been coined for Ronnie Peterson, but for me the most vivid memories of this motor sporting giant are rooted in the rough-and-tumble of early 1970s Formula 2, that split-second cauldron of frenzied competition.

Ironically Max Mosley was the man who indirectly gave Ronnie Peterson the crucial final leg-up — and stop tittering at the back, if you don't mind — which guaranteed that 'SuperSwede' would be in a position to vault straight into Formula 1 at the start of the 1970 season. No, I'm not talking about Mosley in his role as a director of March Engineering — although that would later be a crucial component in the Peterson story — but Max the failed future World Champion.

The occasion was the Albi F2 international in south west France in early September, 1969. Winkelmann Racing — then the McLaren of the '60s second division, if you like — fielded a third car for Peterson. It was the Lotus 59 previously driven by Mosley — as modestly paced a racing driver as he was brilliant as a barrister — which had lain vacant since its driver retired from racing following a spill at the Nürburgring earlier in the year.

Ronnie finished fifth, but it was his performance in practice which really marked him out as something special in the eyes of Winkelmann team manager Alan Rees. "I simply couldn't believe it," he told me. "Ronnie happened to go out of the pits during a rain shower in practice and came up onto the tail of Jackie Stewart's Matra and kept up with him for five laps on a soaking track.

"You could see Stewart glancing in his mirrors, trying to work out who was chasing him. He could see it was one of our Lotuses, but it wasn't Graham Hill or Jochen Rindt driving it. That's a real test of a driver, the wet, and Stewart had to come into the pits to get rid of him. I was 100 per cent sure that Ronnie would win Grands Prix on the strength of those five laps. It wasn't speculation, it was obvious."

Thus were laid the foundations of a career which would last for 123 Grands Prix across nine seasons, yielding 10 wins, 14 pole positions and runner-up status in the World Championship on two occasions. More significantly, Ronnie left a special legacy in that he was one of the very few drivers about whom I never heard a catty or vindictive remark. Even those who wanted to be annoyed with him found their resolve melting in the face of his sheepish, self-deprecating — and often guilty — grin.

I still find it hard to believe that 30 years have passed since that horrifying startline shunt at Monza left this fine man with legs so badly shattered that, within hours, a bone marrow embolism escaped into his bloodstream and killed him. It will come as no surprise, I'm sure, that I can still remember the precise place in the paddock where I last chatted with him.

"Morning, Albatross," he said cheerfully. He'd called me that ever since the March F2 lads had introduced him and Niki Lauda to the zany, off-beat humour of Monty Python's Flying Circus during his European Trophy-winning '71 season. Looking back, quite how we explained to a baker's boy from rural Sweden and a well-heeled banker's son from Vienna precisely why shouting "Stormy Petrel on a stick" seemed so uproariously amusing is lost in the mists of time. But both Ronnie and Niki joined in and laughed politely. They must have thought we were barking.

I had first met Ronnie on a bright, breezy and very cold day at Silverstone. It was late January 1970. It was the launch of the March 701 and there was a media scrum the like of which you've rarely seen, even in today's high profile world of intensely televised international sport. From one pit reigning World Champion Jackie Stewart, wearing an unusual tinted visor helicopter pilot's helmet, was having his first run in the Tyrrell team's dark blue 701. Further along, Chris Amon was getting to grips with the power and punch of a Cosworth DFV for the first time in his career, having turned his back on the Ferrari team the previous year after three largely fruitless seasons.

At the epicentre of all this activity were March directors Max Mosley and Robin Herd, both masters of the polished sales spiel, who spent their day 'bigging up' this latest commercial venture in their own uniquely compelling style.

Mingling in this crowd of racing personalities was a tall and curiously youthful-looking blond Swede wearing an ankle-length fur coat complete with an astrakhan collar. Both his wrists bore horrifying scarlet burns, the legacy of a frightening accident at the wheel of the prototype F3 March 693 the previous year at the Montlhery circuit near Paris. He looked much younger than his 27 years.

Outwardly he was a mild-mannered fellow who projected a cautiously unruffled charm. But when the visor on the front of that helmet snapped down, Peterson was transformed into a dazzlingly spectacular automotive acrobat.

The cut-and-thrust of Formula 3 would deliver the defining moment of Ronnie's emergent career. Now equipped with one of the legendary, short wheelbase, kart-derived Tecno F3 cars, he journeyed to Monaco in 1969 to compete in the prestigious Grand Prix support race. Added piquancy was given to the battle by the fact that Ronnie would be going head-to-head with his arch-rival Reine Wisell, who was driving the works Chevron. Ronnie came home the clear winner.

Throughout his three-year F1 contract with the March team, Mosley was impressed with his loyalty. "He was the only driver I ever met who appreciated just what a risk we were taking offering him a three-year contract," he confessed to me. "We paid him £2000 in 1970, £5000 in 1971 and £10,000 in 1972. He was totally loyal and would never have dreamed of breaking that commitment."

Yet when that March contract expired, the lure of Lotus proved irresistible. Highly motivated, Ronnie could see that a very real possibility of challenging for the World Championship was now beckoning. Even though moving to Lotus was calculated to put sitting tenant Emerson Fittipaldi's nose out of joint — he was the reigning title holder, after all — Ronnie grabbed the chance.

Fittipaldi won three races in 1973, Peterson four. But the two Lotus pace-setters spent much of the year inevitably taking points off each other. It allowed Jackie Stewart to dodge through to win his third championship, although the possibility of Fittipaldi retaining his crown remained on the cards right up to the Italian GP at Monza where he shadowed Ronnie for the entire distance, waiting for him to relinquish the lead as his own title bid was now over.

It says much for Peterson's endearing character and infectious good nature that Fittipaldi attached no blame to Ronnie for his failure to concede the race: "My relationship with Ronnie remained absolutely fine, but it was never quite the same with Colin [Chapman] and, after that, I think it became clear to me that I would have to leave Lotus at the end of the season."

Yet like so many great drivers, it is not simply the races he won which stand out in the memory. Watching at the Nürburgring in '74, you could see that Ronnie still had the spark as he threw himself into a four-way fight with Jacky Ickx in the other Lotus, Mike Hailwood's McLaren and local hero Jochen Mass. After 11 laps Mass's superb drive in front of his home crowd came to an end when the engine in his Surtees TS16 suddenly failed. That left the two Lotus drivers fighting it out with Mike the Bike and I recall at the time thinking the whole thing seemed luridly precarious...

Disastrously, Mike's McLaren landed slightly askew after leaping over the crest at Pflanzgarten. It speared right into the guard rail with a ferocious impact which left Hailwood with a badly broken ankle and out of racing for the rest of the season. In fact, Mike the Bike never raced again on four wheels through to his untimely death in 1981.

This led to suggestions — admittedly only from the sport's wilder fringe — that Ronnie had been driving erratically in the heat of their battle, and that Mike's injuries were somehow the by-product of the Swede's recklessness.

When I mentioned this to Hailwood he sprang to Ronnie's defence. "No, not at all," he told me years after the accident. "I just can't imagine that anybody could say such a terrible thing about that lovely guy. There was absolutely no way that Ronnie drove improperly. He never put a wheel wrong that I could remember." Mike may have nicknamed him 'Mad Ronald' but I always got the impression that Hailwood, another real gentleman in every sense of the word, loved him like a brother.

Tim Schenken, who drove with Ronnie in the Ferrari sports car team throughout 1972, echoes Hailwood's sentiments more than half a lifetime later. One of the handful of surviving 'old guard' from Peterson's early days in F3 and F2, the genial Australian remembers his old friend with genuine pleasure and affection.

"Ronnie was a lovely guy who never changed from the moment I met him during our F3 days through to the time he died, by which time he was a world title contender," recalls Schenken, now clerk of the course for the Australian GP in Melbourne.

Still as fit and trim as he was when he partnered Peterson at Ferrari 36 years ago, Schenken confesses that just talking about Ronnie brings a lump to his throat. "I must be getting old and sentimental, but Ronnie was totally uncomplicated with a really gentle side to his character.

"I first met him at Brands Hatch when we were racing in F3 in 1969. I used to guard all the details of my car's technical set-up really closely, particularly the gear ratios, but when Ronnie innocently inquired 'can you help me with the gear ratios?' all my rules went out the window and I gave him all the help he needed."

In 1971 his star quality was brilliantly underscored by his victory in the European F2 Trophy series. His sheer speed at the wheel of the March 712M was almost baffling to behold. There were several such cars contesting the championship, but Ronnie wrapped his around his little finger like a kart. It literally danced around the circuits of Europe, carrying its intrepid young driver to his greatest success as an aspiring star.

All of us in the close-knit F2 community regarded Ronnie as being let out of our sight on licence on alternate Sundays to compete in GPs. He was ours and we didn't like sharing him with the snooty F1 brigade. And Ronnie seemed to understand that, even identify with it. He and his long-time girlfriend Barboro Edvardsson were our pitlane royalty and we jealously guarded our friendships with them both.

Clearly by now he was ready to win Grands Prix, but not until he switched to Lotus in 1973 would he be in the right place at the right time.

Determined to prove he was still a World Championship contender, Ronnie gambled on rejoining Colin Chapman's team in 1978 — but accepting number two status to Mario Andretti, freely acknowledging that the American's great talent at test and development work had been responsible for making the new ground-effect Lotus 79 into the race-winning tool it was developed into.

It didn't take long for the old Peterson to re-emerge; fast, focused and fitter than he had been before in his career. He was honourable enough to abide by his agreement to defer to Andretti, but by the same token he would make Mario work as hard as he could for every ounce of his well-deserved success.

Then came Monza and the brutal severing of the story line for thousands of F1 fans across the world. And for the writer, the end of a warm friendship with a man who, it always struck me, radiated genuine iconic status. Has there been anybody else like him? Perhaps. Two decades later, as I watched Mika Häkkinen really getting stuck in on a good day with his McLaren, I was aware of a certain familiarity resonating across the years. And in my mind's eye I was back at Vallelunga, Brands Hatch or Mantorp Park.

Watching a yellow March F2 car, driven by my great hero, flying on the wings of the wind. Making the impossible seem possible again.
And another, this one by DSJ (Dennis Jenkinson, Jenks, a man of many names) I think (ok i'm sure) this refers to the 1978 Seth Efrican GP in March of that year.
DSJ on...

A classic drive through the field by a ‘very determined’ Peterson

The South African GP was a remarkable race, with five different drivers leading in turn and the winner leading for the last half a lap. Even more remarkable was the fact that Peterson won the race from the sixth row of the grid; the whole affair a classic example of how unpredictable F1 can be and a good indication that a driver should never give up hope. Peterson’s performance was exemplary. He lost most of the first day of practice doing development driving with the Lotus-Getrag gearbox, and on the second day the wind and track were against him so that though he made a good time it did not compare with the first day’s times. This was why he was back in row six on the grid.

In the race he found his Lotus was lacking in top speed compared to the Williams, the Ligier, the Ferraris and the Renault, but it was handling beautifully round the corners. So what he made up on the bends the others pulled back on the straight, which is why he took so long to break away from the midfield bunch. On that final exciting lap he used the Lotus’s handling to the full in his chase of Depailler’s Tyrrell, and was happy to take corners on the wrong line and ‘sit-it-out’ with the Tyrrell. As the two cars went into the right-hand Sunset bend side by side, Hector Rebaque’s Lotus 78 was ahead and it seemed he was going to be in the way, but Peterson never caught the private Lotus. This was not because the Mexican pulled out a phenomenally fast lap, but because Peterson and Depailler were going relatively slowly in their wheel-to-wheel dice. It was exciting stuff to watch, but it was being done at the pace of the slowest cars. This does not detract from Peterson’s performance – it was heroic stuff and I wouldn’t have missed it for anything. Afterwards Depailler said: “Ronnie was very determined…”

It had been a memorable race and one that few people will forget in a hurry, with anguish and heartbreak for an incredible number of drivers, but the closing laps were ‘vintage’ Ronnie Peterson; something we have been lacking for too long.

erwin greven
Staff
Staff
Favourite Motorsport: Endurance Racing
Favourite Racing Car: Lancia Delta 038 S4 Group B
Favourite Driver: Ronnie Peterson
Favourite Circuit: Nuerburgring Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Peugeot 206 SW Air-Line 3 2007

Post by erwin greven »

:thumbsup: thanks for this post!
Brian Redman: "Mr. Fangio, how do you come so fast?" "More throttle, less brakes...."
Everso Biggyballies
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hehehe knowing your 'favourite driver' I was thinking you might enjoy it when posting it!. Not that anyone does not like Ronnie.