D/L problems

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
bama

D/L problems

Post by bama »

First of all let me say what a find this site is. I love all of the NASCAR and Indy videos. I have D/L quite a few already. I am having trouble with a lot of others though it will not D/L them, the message i get is Intenet Exploer was not able to open this site. But the D/L box is in the back ground looking like it is D/L files but nothin happens. Is there anything i can do about this. Thanks for any help Cheers Bama
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

Welcome to the forum! Which files, specifically, are you trying to download? It's possible that they've gone offline.
What if?
bama

Post by bama »

They all seem to be from stradsplace.com.
bama

Post by bama »

Ment to say thanks for the reply
Warren
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Warren »

strad is here all the time, so I'll let him reply, as he's the only one who can, except for caneparo, possibly. The files are probably offline, is my guess. Just ask him to repost the vids, in their appropriate threads.
What if?
bama

Post by bama »

OK will wait to see what happens.
Thanks
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Car(s) Currently Owned: 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra + Colorado

Post by strad »

In the request section or in the particular thread just let me know and we'd be glad to reupload them...unless of course you're gonna ask for them certain ones that some idiot accidently deleted from his files...98% are available.
bama

Post by bama »

I will go trough the vid's again and let you know which ones. It may not be for a few day's as i am busy ( as in the wife's making me got to the tenis in Liverpool ). So when i get time .
Thanks.
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by strad »

any time mate
bama

Post by bama »

Tennis got rained off today, so i got to stay home after all. These are some of the vids i would like to see please.
BITD 1975 Rockingham
Bristol 1974 & 1975 BITD
1964 Darlington
1970 Falstaff 400 from Riverside
and 1964 Mototrend 400 from Riverside.
I got a say i love this site i have always loved the early NASCAR and Indy cars. and have never know where to look before. I feel a bit guilty because i do not have anything to give back as far as D/L go, and just feel like i am taking and you are doing all the work. I am sure i will find more suff on here. I am going to tell a friend of mine about this site. If i have any more problems and you do not mind i will let you know.
Thanks again.
DoubleFault
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by DoubleFault »

It may be easier to post in the indivudual threads, when they get bumped they get more exposure and other members who may have missed the videos will see them. Its also a lot easier for Strad to post in the thread that its back online rather than strad having to search for those threads!

Dont worry about not giving anything back, i have only posted a few videos here myself!
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by strad »

It may be easier to post in the indivudual threads, when they get bumped they get more exposure and other members who may have missed the videos will see them. Its also a lot easier for Strad to post in the thread that its back online rather than strad having to search for those threads!
So true...it would be nice.
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by strad »

1970 Falstaff 400 from Riverside
and 1964 Mototrend 400 from Riverside
These will need to be remade..may take a day or two
strad
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Post by strad »

1964 Mototrend 400 from Riverside.
Hmmmm This one may be a problem,,,don't find a copy on the computer and I can't figure where I got it,,,64 Motortrend 500 yes,,,but the 400,,,not sure.
bama

Post by bama »

Hi I have had time to try to D/L a few more vid's from you, ( not only stradsplace) and am getting the same message. I think it may be that there is something that i am doing or not using the right player. I am using the VLC player and clicking on save target as. Is ther a better way of doing it. I have got some of the ones i asked for ealier so thanks for those.
Thanks again