RIP Murray Walker (1923-2021)

The Fastlane is.....17 years old

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
User avatar
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 39308
Joined: 17 years ago
Real Name: Paul
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Location: U.K.
Contact:

Re: The Fastlane is.....17 years old

Post by PTRACER » 4 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Star wrote:
4 months ago
PTRACER wrote:
4 months ago
White six wrote:
4 months ago
It's only been any good for 6 months
Member of the year award coming your way.
Damn, there was me thinking it was since I joined ;) :rofl: :rofl:
Damn, two members of the year then!

We used to have an annual forum awards, but lately I haven't felt like pointing the finger at only one person and saying THIS member is the best.
King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records

User avatar
Star
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 420
Joined: 11 months ago
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: JV & Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa
Location: England

Post by Star » 4 months ago

Oh I've run forum awards loads of times, they're a lot of work if you're not careful. Plus you can upset people sometimes no matter how much you try not to.

So no, that's not me offering to run them here, sorry.
Just so you know, I am a woman

User avatar
John
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 7461
Joined: 5 years ago
Real Name: Jo
Location: Insert Swedish countryball here

Post by John » 4 months ago

PTRACER wrote:
4 months ago
Star wrote:
4 months ago
PTRACER wrote:
4 months ago
White six wrote:
4 months ago
It's only been any good for 6 months
Member of the year award coming your way.
Damn, there was me thinking it was since I joined ;) :rofl: :rofl:
Damn, two members of the year then!

We used to have an annual forum awards, but lately I haven't felt like pointing the finger at only one person and saying THIS member is the best.
We should have Festivus. The annual airing of grievances.
2018 GTP Accuracy champion.

CEREAL IS A SOUP.

DoubleFart
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: 6 years ago
Real Name: YouKnowWho
Favourite Motorsport: F1

Post by DoubleFart » 4 months ago

Star wrote:
4 months ago
Oh I've run forum awards loads of times, they're a lot of work if you're not careful. Plus you can upset people sometimes no matter how much you try not to.

So no, that's not me offering to run them here, sorry.
Passing the Buck award material right here.
Founder and Life President: Lance Stroll Hate Club

Gavle Yule Goat Predictor 2018 Champion
Gavle Yule Goal Predictor 2019 Champion

User avatar
Star
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 420
Joined: 11 months ago
Favourite Motorsport: F1
Favourite Driver: JV & Vettel
Favourite Circuit: Spa
Location: England

Post by Star » 4 months ago

DoubleFart wrote:
4 months ago
Star wrote:
4 months ago
Oh I've run forum awards loads of times, they're a lot of work if you're not careful. Plus you can upset people sometimes no matter how much you try not to.

So no, that's not me offering to run them here, sorry.
Passing the Buck award material right here.
Hey, I'm new here, I don't know anything about how you run your awards :tongue:
Just so you know, I am a woman

Michkov
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Posts: 1058
Joined: 15 years ago

Post by Michkov » 4 months ago

Star wrote:
4 months ago
DoubleFart wrote:
4 months ago
Star wrote:
4 months ago
Oh I've run forum awards loads of times, they're a lot of work if you're not careful. Plus you can upset people sometimes no matter how much you try not to.

So no, that's not me offering to run them here, sorry.
Passing the Buck award material right here.
Hey, I'm new here, I don't know anything about how you run your awards :tongue:
Neither do we :D

Post Reply