Entry into the competition is automatic, but if you acknowledge the rules of this post, please give it a Like
How To Win
- ** ONE prize will be awarded to the winner of "Best Member of 2016" category in our forum awards at the end of the year.
** Don't visit The Fastlane very often? This is for you! ONE prize will be given to any "non-regular" member who achieves the Top 30 Posters list for two months in either September, October or November. To be considered as non-regular, you must (a) Currently have less than 50 posts in total, OR (b) Have posted 5 or fewer posts in the past 3 months.
(Tip: 7 posts was enough to reach the Top 30 in August, see T&Cs below)
** ONE prize will be given to any member who appears in the Top 60 posters in all of September, October and November.
(Tip: Only 60-70 active posters, so 1 or 2 posts a month will get you on this list!)
- 1. Magazines: Three original 1967 editions of MotorSport Magazine of your choice (All 12 available, but winner will need to cover postage as heavy)
2. DVD: Three live 1960s Formula 1 races on DVD, including one which has NOT been posted here before
3. DVD: Five of The Best F1 Races from the 1970s to 2010s, live coverage on DVD. These will be a surprise list, chosen by admin, but we will customise it to your preference if you prefer older or more recent races
4. DVD: The ESPN Classic Collection (PAL): viewtopic.php?f=73&t=13537
- Everyone is entered into the competition automatically. If you win, but you decline a prize, it will be offered to a runner up.
- "Best Member Of 2016" will be voted for by the members during the Forum Awards in December.
- The other prize winners will be selected completely at random.
- At least 3 members need to be in with a chance of winning the "non-regular" posters prize otherwise no prize will be awarded. We will allow two 'Thanks' posts per member, after that they will not be counted
- Only one winner can choose the MotorSport Magazines as I only have one copy of those.
- Winners will be announced in December
A Mass Email will be sent out to all members shortly informing them of this competition