Restructuring the Crash Videos section

Announcements of any new features or alternations to the forum will be posted here. This is the place to submit any problems you have or suggestions on how to improve the forum.
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Restructuring the Crash Videos section

Post by PTRACER »

The majority of posts are of Youtube now and I know I'll never hard-capture an MPG or AVI file again, so I'm starting to divide the Youtube Crash Videos thread into separate threads based on the category of racing. As is the problem with Youtube, there are quite a few dead links now thanks to closed accounts etc.

Please now post videos to the threads with [YT] in the title.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records
PTRACER
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Favourite Motorsport: Formula 1
Favourite Racing Car: Lotus 49
Favourite Driver: Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt
Favourite Circuit: Nordschleife
Car(s) Currently Owned: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X JDM

Post by PTRACER »

The old Crash Videos thread has been moved into storage while the process to split up the thread continues. If you wish to post a video from YouTube, please post it in the threads which are now at the top of the Crash Videos section.

It's slow and laborious, but the most important posts from the last 1 to 2 years are now split into their relevant threads.
Developer of the 1967v3 Historic Mod for Grand Prix Legends: viewtopic.php?t=17429

King of the Race Track, Destroyer of Tyres, Breaker of Lap Records